WUNDER2 Wunderkiss Controlled Lip Plumping uploaded by Mely T.WUNDER2 Wunderkiss Controlled Lip Plumping uploaded by messyjessie1987 J.

BY WUNDER2

WUNDERKISS is a 2-phase lip plumping breakthrough and works differently than any lip plumper on the market - so you can expect to experience unique and enhanced results. Plumper, more voluminous, and hydrated lips in under 2-minutes that will last up to 24 hours. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I've used a few lip plumping gloss...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The BEST lip plumping gloss ever! This lip gloss is amazing and you can really see the plumper working! Lasts ages too!" in 7 reviews
Samantha S.
I love the fact that this product is a two step system and that you can use both or if your in the go you can just use the gloss! Now I will say that the first time I used it it did not work on the first level line but following the directions I waited until the second time to use it to the second and then the third level and it worked extremely well! I never had a lip plumper work so well. This is my favorite and most effective lip plumper I've ever used. I highly recommend it!
Tyler S.
Pittsburgh
My #1 fav lip plumber. Such a good company as well with great customer service. Just apply to lips and instantly they will become rosier and plumber, a perfect combination for any look you are going for.
Leticia M.
Far Rockaway, NY
It works amazingly and starts plumping your lips as soon as you put it on. Its a little thick so a little goes a long way but the plump lasts me hours. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family!!  Wunder2 Wunderkiss Lip Plumping Gloss
Mely T.
west palm beach
I just got the product earlier this week and it works amazing! My lips have been smoother and plumper than they used to. I got it because I just wanted to see if it works and it definitely does! I highly recommend it!
I bought mine from CVS, super excited to try it. Since I do like the look of a fuller lips without getting injections. But hey if that works for you, do you boo! I have already a pretty meaty bottom lip and my top lip is also kinda there but not as full. I suggest exfoliating your lips gently then applying the gloss. Though it doesn’t do much to your lips. There is a slight tingle and plumps them ever so slightly and it doesn’t last that long. I like to do this before I apply a bold lip and kinda let the gloss settle in while I do the rest of my makeup.

Even though I did like it, cause I paid $25 for it, i personally wouldn’t buy it again. Maybe if it lasted longer and did more plumping then maybe.
Alex B.
Tomball, TX
I have been using this product for 1 week and I love it! Not only did my lips look fuller, they were softer too! I had several compliment on my lips. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone who wants a quick plumping gloss that doesn't have a high sensation of burning!
Jessi C.
schaumburg
Overall product is good but I expected a bit more plump from use. Product feels tingly when you put it on and leaves lips very shiny and moist!
Monica C.
Didn’t really plump lips. Have to outline lips first with a neutral color to add a plumping effect. Basically just lip another gloss.
Delicious smell and texture and my wrinkly lips become lovely and smooth- it is not cheap but I would rather buy a product that works than many of the Ines which tingle but have no impact on shape Wunder2 Wunderkiss Lip Plumping Gloss
Gemma F.
Leeds
I’d heard great things about this but didn’t really seem to have any noticeable lip plumping when I used it. It feels like it’s working due to the tingles and how it feels when it goes on, but I’ve been quite disappointed by it.
Cecilia H.
Clovis, NM
Has anyone tried this? I've used a few lip plumping glosses, but nothing seemed to really work except for maybe an hour or two. I don't have small lips, so I don't need anything extreme, is just like the look of fuller, thinker and maybe a little more plump. Worth the money?

Amazon