BeautyEyeEyelinerWunder2
Super Stay Long Lasting & Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, 012 Fluid Ounce

WUNDER2 Super Stay Long Lasting & Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, 0.12 Fluid Ounce

by Wunder2

Waterproof and smudge-proof, the highly pigmented SUPER-STAY LIQUID EYELINER is a must-have beauty staple that creates a perfect, full lash line or a sexy feline flick.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WUNDER2 Super Stay Long Lasting & Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, 0.12 Fluid Ounce!
Larissa M.
Grants Pass, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I got mine on sale. I wouldn’t repurchase for full price. It took a min to dry, had to build up color and it flacked off in the corner of my eye. The color was beautiful but it def took a few coats to really see it was burgundy/red. I didn’t like how it made my lashes clump, from drawing in lashline.
Kelly P.
Hands down the best liquid eyeliner I have ever purchased. I bought the Glazed Chocolate as I prefer browns for daytime wear. The color is rich with a hint of pearl so it really makes your eyes pop! It applies smoothly and precisely with a fiber-tip brush and dries quickly. The best part it that it doesn't flake off as many do. When I first got it, I applied a couple lines on the back of my hand to check the color and viscosity. I forgot about it until the next morning and when I looked at it, it was if it was freshly applied. I am going to pick it up in black as well for my evening look. Definitely a must-have!
Gaby G.
Zapata, TX
Talk about long lasting, no budging, and going no where eyeliner. Katvond was my go to but thought I'd give this one a try. Its cheaper and does the same job or even better. My eyes tend to water on the outer ends and my winged eyeliner goes to poop. This eyeliner takes care of that.
Jessica C.
Holloman AFB, NM
I was always so. Tired of finding a liner that would smudge and move all over the place and not stay in place this one stays in place and I have always found it to work for me
Amy B.
Jackson
Lasts and lasts all day doesn’t smudge and goes on so smoothly love it def recommend
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
WUNDER2 Super Stay Long Lasting & Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, 0.12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Dione P.
I just recently decided to give this product a try since I love the wunderbrow so much. I gotta say this liner goes on super thin but super opaque which I love. I use a skinny slanted brush to create the thinest lines I can to achieve the look I want.
Mairi C.
The best eyeliner I’ve used in years. It stays WET for application then dries to a lovely glossy finish with staying power. It’s also got a rigid pointed applicator so it’s easy for clean lines

Looking for your answer?