WUNDER2 Perfect Selfie - HD Photo Finishing Powder, 7 Gram

by Wunder2

PERFECT SELFIE - HD Photo Finishing Powder Perfect Selfie HD Photo Finishing Powder is the easy way to filter-flawless skin in real life. Formulated with High-Resolution Powder Technology, this ultra soft bouncy powder magically transforms skin to...

WUNDER2 Perfect Selfie - HD Photo Finishing Powder, 7 Gram - Does this give flash back? - Blendability? - how’s the packaging? - texture?
Is this product recommended for oily skin???
Is this dry skin friendly? I keep hearing amazing reviews for oily skin types as I feel that’s what this product is marketing towards since it keeps the oils at bay leaving you with a matte finish, but I have dry skin.
Start your review of WUNDER2 Perfect Selfie - HD Photo Finishing Powder, 7 Gram!
Dillsburg, PA
It is an ok product. It does seem to go on nicely it just doesnt last very long. I love all of wunder2's products this just iant my favorite. I am a huge fan of translucent powders, and this one looks flawless when first applied just wish it lasted longer than an hour or two
Jupiter, FL
It’s a great powder that goes on smoothly, but it’s not completely transparent. It makes me face sort of white, and it changes the look of my foundation. I either need to put bronzer over it, or other powder. It keeps the shine off my face, but the whiteness makes it a 4 out of 5
Lenexa, KS
This doesn’t set into fine lines or imperfections. It actually hides them. It really helps keep my make up in place and it is great for all skin types. It does a great job keeping my oil at bay and doesn’t look like you’re wearing powder. I love this product and recommend it!
Glenville, PA
I have to keep using this all day. The oils on my face seem to keep showing through the powder. I have used other brands and i only have to apply once or twice a day. This i have to use every two hours! I don’t recommend. And i definitely can see my pores!
Midland, TX
I love this finishing powder! It’s very smooth almost creamy! Very translucent and no flash back! It blends well into the skin. I prefer using a sponge when applying this product. I highly recommend and I will be purchasing this product again!
Oklahoma City
I really don't understand what this is used for. But i still use it. Maybe I need to reed more about the use of it. I like it I suppose. Maybe gives a matte finish to my makeup?
Brewster
Amazing product! Goes on light and clean for all over coverage! Keeps your makeup under control all day with a matte finish! Affordable and long lasting since you only need a little for full coverage!
Hobart
I didn't think I'd like this but I so do!! It's great for oily skin but not only that, in the winter I get pretty pale skinned so I put this on sometimes with minimal makeup for a photo finish.
Stafford, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This setting powder did not live up to my expectations. About an hour after applying, I was already touching up and had to touch up several times throughout the day, it was too much work.
I have been wearing this stuff EVERY SINGLE DAY! I lightly press it into my skin with a fluffy brush, underneath my eyes and in the middle of my forehead. It sets my concealer and mattifies my skin. I absolutely love this product! It's sold at CVS now and if you can get your hands on a 40% off coupon, it's a steal!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Calgary , AB
a year ago
April A. • 10 months ago
I haven't noticed any flash back. It just comes in a round compact with no mirror. It's a very soft powder. I feel like it does what it says it will do but i use all powders lightly because of my dry skin. I would recommend though.