WubbaNub Pacifier, Pink Kitty, 1 ea uploaded by Taryn R.

BY WUBBANUB

Snuggly Pink Kitty Latex free medical grade silicone pacifier, soft, comforting and soothing plush toy 2 Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide 3 Made with a Soothie medical grade, latex free pacifier 4 BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free 5 The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner. 6 WubbaNub functions as one! Patented design prevents pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten! 7 Carefully calculated weight and size of the plush animal keeps the WubbaNub Pacifier near baby s mouth, whether in the car seat, baby sling, carrier and stroller and even while you hold your baby! 8 Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier. Hand Washable or Machine Washable Contents: Polyester Fibers and Plastic Pellets. see more...

• These pacifier grabbed my attention ..do thy weight a lot...3 Answers
WubbaNub Pacifier, Pink Kitty, 1 ea
  • "My daughter loves her wubbanub and it's so much easier to find if it falls and for her to hold on too." in 2 reviews
  • "Also, these pacis don't get lost near as much as other pacis and they are super easy to find in a diaper bag full of junk!" in 1 review
  • "You can try to put in her mouth a different brand and she will not take it." in 1 review
Samantha G.
Pequea, PA
Love these gives my daughter something to hold while using he pacifier. The only con for me is that it doesn’t come apart which makes it a little hard to wash both components but l and all they are great. We have bought probably 6 so far so we always have one for her. They are a little pricey but when you think about what you get it evens out
Sarah G.
these are wonderful if you have a baby that takes the hospital (avent soothie) style pacifier. But i did not like that the pacifier did not come off. I found a brand called nookums that is the same thing only the pacifier can come off. Also you can use any pacifier on it unlike the wubbaNub. But if you have a baby and already know they like the soothie paci then a WubbaNub may be right for you.
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
We have this in the unicorn 🦄 one and my 3 month old loves it. It was a bit pricey but so far worth it. Met my expectations although the pacifier it came with gaged my daughter I just switched it out for one of hers.
Kelsey F.
Courtland, VA
My daughter LOVES wubbanub pacifiers! She is four months old and is on her fourth "Wubby". We are OBSESSED! Not only are the stuffed animals cute and fun, but they make it easier to find the paci if it falls somewhere or in a full diaper bag! The stuffed animal also makes it easy for my little one to put the paci back in her mouth if it falls out. Plus they are machine washable which is a LIFESAVER!!!! Would definitely recommend if you have a little one that loves pacifiers!
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
My daughter loves her wubba nub! We have multiple animals but by far the cat is her favorite. I love this pacifier especially for newborns. The stuff animal just sits on their chest and you don’t need to worry about it falling off. Once they get older it’s easy for them to hold onto the stuff animal.
tabitha L.
Hattiesburg, MS
My daughter LOVES her wubbanubs!! She has 3 and It's the only paci she will take. She even cuddles it, which is just super cute for pictures! And I love it because I can just throw it in a garment bag and wash it when I wash her clothes! I've washed them all multiple times now and there is no sign of damage or ripping. For just day to day cleaning though I just run the paci part under hot water and wash it with dawn dish soap. It's only slightly difficult to not get the entire thing wet lol. Also, these pacis don't get lost near as much as other pacis and they are super easy to find in a diaper bag full of junk! All in all though this is a paci I would recommend to anyone!
LeAnn B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Not sure what it is that my little one loves about these wubbanubs but they are her favorite thing!! When she was smaller we would try giving her just the pacy part without a stuffed animal on the end and she would not have it! A little pricey but well worth the extra money! A keepsake she will have for years to come
Kassie M.
Baytown, TX
My Daughter Loves her Kitty WubbaNub! She's used the soothies since she was born & loved them. Now she's teething and loves to chew on the soothie and play & snuggle with the Kitty! These are too cute not to love!!! :)
Janelle C.
Absolutely love these for my kids! Both of my children have loved this type of pacifier and adding the little animal attached was a great idea! It helps them learn to grasp and hold their pacifier. It also helps soothe them but allowing them to cuddle a little stuffed animal!
Olivia S.
This is the only pacifier my child will take! My dog had gotten a hold of it and eaten it and my baby couldn't be comforted by any other pacifier so we made a quick trip to babies r us to get a new one!
Abby V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These pacifier grabbed my attention ..do thy weight a lot with the little toy animals ? Will my newborn baby like it?