WTRMLN WTR 8 52921 00521 9 12 oz Cold Pressured Juiced Watermelon Cherry with Lemon Blend Pack of 6

BY WTRMLN WTR

Our magical tale begins with our own WTRMLN whisperer whose gift of hand selecting and harvesting the earth's ripest conscientiously grown melons is unparalleled. And our beautiful tale ends with a bottle of the purest unadulterated mouth mystifying healthy hydration salvation that is second to none. Features 12 oz Cold Pressured Juiced Watermelon Cherry with Lemon Blend Cold Pressed Juiced Watermelon with Cherry Pack of 6 Ingredients: Watermelon Flesh Watermelon Rind Organic Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate Organic Lemon Juice Specifications Capacity: 12 oz see more...

Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
For not really liking watermelon I can stand this. It is refreshing but I don’t notice any difference in energy like it says it should give you. There are very subtle cherry and lemon hints which I wish there was more of. Overall I probably won’t but again but I’m happy i tried it.
Zulma P.
I like it, it has a great taste. My mother loved it to she felt energy as well, I didn't feel I got much energy but it has a great taste though