BY WTRMLN WTR

WTRMLN WTR is made with 2 simple ingredients – fresh watermelon and organic lemon.

WTRMLN WTR is loaded with 550mg of naturally occurring potassium (a key electrolyte), which is amazing for your workouts! The watermelon fruit also contains tons of L-citrulline, an amino acid, and lycopene, a carotenoid phytonutrient that’s been thought to be pretty damn important for your cardiovascular health (not to mention bone health). Basically, the concentrations of potassium (550mg), l-citrulline (520mg), lycopene (9.5mg), and vitamin C that exist in the wonderful and insanely under appreciated watermelon are really really good for you.

Ingredients: Watermelon Flesh, Watermelon Rind & and just a wee bit of Organic Lemon.

Venus H.
This is a very interesting drink. I wasn’t sure what to expect but was surprised at how much it tastes like real watermelon instead of that artificial watermelon flavor some other juices have. It wasn’t as sweet as I thought it was going to be but I liked that because I didn’t feel thirsty three minutes after taking a sip. I love that it has potassium and vitamin c. It’s rather expensive so I probably wouldn’t buy it very often.
Rae B.
Boca Raton, FL
Pretend you’ve purchased a watermelon and threw the entire thing into a blender. That’s this drink. The taste is great. I thought it would be more sweet like watermelon juice but I can taste the rind. It’s more expensive then I normally spend for a drink but my local supermarket had them for buy one get one. I absolutely recommend if you love watermelon!
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
As a huge fan of organic, non GMO cold pressed juices, I was impressed with the packaging information. The 12 fl oz. bottle is pricey yet comparable to coconut water. The juice tastes and smells fresh and very authentic, and with only 15g of sugar per serving, I would purchase again. I wouldn’t go out of my way to recommend this product to everyone because the rind is also juiced, so the flavor is not as sweet. It is an acquired taste. WTRMLN WTR is a product juicers should at least try.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I have had my eyes on this for a while. I decided to go ahead and give it a try. Non GMOs, hand skinned and is cold pressed. Tastes divine. Its like drinking a freshly cut watermelon on a hot summer day.
Sarah R.
Birmingham, AL
You wouldn't think something this simple could be this good but it is. It's just cold pressed watermelon flesh and rind but it has restorative nutrients in it and low sugar compared to sports drinks. Great for workouts or hot days.
Kayla W.
I really wanted to like this drink, but i cant. I love watermelon everything, and i was excited to try it. The packaging is appealing and has great information about the product. A lot of marketing choices were made right here, but the taste is so disappointing to me, and i think its because of the rind. Its hard to describe the exact taste it give the drink but it makes me gag. If there were another version of this made just with watermelon flesh and organic lemon i would probably like it.
Marina A.
Obsessed with this WTRMLN WTR! The price point is a tad high but there is nothing that tastes like it. It is especially good for a post workout drink with 550mg of potassium per serving as well as L-Citrulline featured in the ingredients. I've tried multiple watermelon drinks and this is hands down my favorite!  Highly recommend WTRMLN WTR
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
really refreshing watermelon water. does not have a lot of sugar but does not taste like it. its kind of expensive but if you can find it on sale you should try it out. it tastes like the access juice that is left on the plate after your done eating the watermelon. 100% recommend
Aleanndra N.
Bossier City, LA
I picked up this at target and was very surprised! It tasted just like watermelon like a legit watermelon. There is added lemon to keep it fresh it wasn't as sweet but pure watermelon.
Yvette😘 B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love love love this water it's bomb it's something different it's all watermelon which is awesome if your looking for something different to drink try it you'll love it