WS Daily Whitening&Tartar Prot Crest 3D White Whitestrips Monthly Whitening Boost, 12 Treatments uploaded by Samantha L.WS Daily Whitening&Tartar Prot Crest 3D White Whitestrips Monthly Whitening Boost, 12 Treatments uploaded by Jessie W.WS Daily Whitening&Tartar Prot Crest 3D White Whitestrips Monthly Whitening Boost, 12 Treatments uploaded by Briana V.

BY CREST #33 in Teeth Whiteners

In just 1 hour once a month, Crest 3D White Monthly Whitening Boost Whitestrips will keep your smile brilliantly white. These strips provide the boost you need to keep your smile white all year long. , www.crest.com see more...

• I just had a couple cavities filled and want to get back to white...1 Answers
  • Do these make your teeth look splotchy?1 Answers
Madison R.
Review for: WS Daily Whitening&Tartar Prot Crest 3D White Whitestrips Monthly Whitening Boost, 12 Treatments more...
I’m going to be honest I am not a fan of these. I bought mine from Walmart and it was kind of pricey. Since I got my braces taken off it was time to start whitening. As I said, true to what it says they’re no slip and do what they are supposed to but what I hated about them most is the horrible taste it put in my mouth. That’s right, no tooth paste taste I was expecting and they are the most uncomfortable thing. I ended up taking them off about 10 mins into the 30. I don’t know, just not a fan but I rated it a two at least because if you can handle it better than I do...it may be you’re new fave.
Nilomee P.
I’m 30 years old so I decided to go and purchase myself a teeth whitening treatment. I could have made my own concoction at home but decided to use the professional one instead. I got this one because I felt like I needed more than 7 treatments. The product was really easy to use and the instructions were good. I could notice change within the first week. Overall I think it did whiten my teeth. I did notice that a few of my teeth felt sore after. Not sure if it was correlated to the treatment or not but something to consider.
troian e.
At first, I was really skeptical to even try this product. Whoever knew some stickers on teeth would actually remove up to 10 years of stains. When I had sufficient funds, I decided to give it a try. The first time I tried this product, my teeth looks glossy white! Of course, it wasn’t all too white, but it was a start! I’m not a smoker or drug user of any sort. I do drink coffee occasionally and often drink sweet tea. I never realized how unhealthy that was to my dental hygiene and my physical health. I decided to only drink water and continue to use this product. After three months of use, I’m happy to say I’m loving the ever better results. I have plenty of strips left to last me almost a year. I’m glad I found a solution to my slight problem.
Sandra Y.
Mankato
I actually never purchased this on my own but got it for free from my cousin since she coupons. She got it from Walmart. It was my first time ever whitening my teeth, so i gave it a try. I really like it how it did whiten my teeth, but it does take time to see results. I'd say it took about the fourth-fifth time for me to see the results i liked and was satisfy with. If you are looking for an affordable whitening teeth kit/strips. It didn't give me any sensitivity to my teeth at all. But it does burn the gum if does accidentally touch it. Crest is a really good brand.
Barbara M.
Langhorne, PA
Crest white strips are literally the greatest things on earth. My teeth have never been so white from any product that I’ve used ever. I love that they have non slip grips and the always stay put on my teeth. I recommend crest white strips to literally everyone if they’ve never tried them.
Missy V.
Crest has great whitening products overall. I saw results. However, the price is soooo steep. I would love to purchase these frequently but it’s hard to fork up that much money. I’m always checking out my teeth after whitening them!
Brenna B.
Newton, MA
Review for: Other more...
Crest 3D whitestrips have made a small improvement on the whiteness of my teeth. It’s hard to keep up the routine of wearing the strips. You have to wear them for 30 mins every day for 30 days. I had a hard time keeping up that routine and I think if I had been able to these would have worked a bit better.
Natalie S.
Bethlehem, PA
I️ have used the 30 minute crest white strips before. They do make a noticeable difference but nothing drastic. Unfortunately, they always leave me with pain in my teeth for a few hours so they don’t really work for me.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
These really work. they’re expensive but they get the job done. they only take 30 minutes and a lot come in a pack. i use them for special occasions because if I use them too often, they make me teeth really sensitive.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
I love this product! I do have to say it’s better to use it before bed because it can make your teeth a little sensitive but you can easily sleep it off. It really makes your teeth whiter and I’m so satisfied with it!
Alyssa C.
Pittsburgh
I just had a couple cavities filled and want to get back to whitening! Since the fillings, my teeth feel sensitive. How sensitive did your teeth become after using this product?
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
Do these make your teeth look splotchy?