WS Daily Whitening&Tartar Prot Crest 3D White Whitestrips Monthly Whitening Boost, 12 Treatments uploaded by Samantha L.WS Daily Whitening&Tartar Prot Crest 3D White Whitestrips Monthly Whitening Boost, 12 Treatments uploaded by Jessie W.WS Daily Whitening&Tartar Prot Crest 3D White Whitestrips Monthly Whitening Boost, 12 Treatments uploaded by Briana V.

BY CREST #12 in Teeth Whiteners

In just 1 hour once a month, Crest 3D White Monthly Whitening Boost Whitestrips will keep your smile brilliantly white. These strips provide the boost you need to keep your smile white all year long. , www.crest.com see more...

• I just had a couple cavities filled and want to get back to white...1 Answers
  • Do these make your teeth look splotchy?1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
LATOYA R.
LATOYA R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Have been buying Crest Whitestrips,annually,for deveral years. They worked fine, but were somewhat cumbersom to use. They needed to be applied twice daily, and left on for 30 minutes each time, and the whole treatment took about a month to complete.

Now, the new Crest Whitstrips Daily Whitening and Tartar Control, to me are far easier to use. They should be applied each day, once, and left on for 5 minutes. I find this year-round program much easier and less time consuming than the old 30 day program. Also, the teeth stay white all year, not needing a boost each year, as before.

I previousely bought the Whitestrips from Costco, and got the first supply of the new 5 minute strips from them also, but found they were difficult to find once Costco had moved on to other Crest products. Searching the web, I discovered Amazon listed them so that's where I now obtain them.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
I received this product free from Crest

I regularly use Crest's whitening toothpaste and mouthwash along with crests whitestrips and I love those products as I always see results from them. As mentioned by others this product is meant as a once a month touch up, and they preform really well. In comparing them with the regular Crest whitestrips they stay on 100% better (I always had issues with the regular whitestrips slipping off teeth during use) but the downside of that is when you try to take them off, they require a little more force. Not anything crazy, but definitely wasn't expecting it. Whats great about these is that it makes maintaining your whiter smiler so much easier and makes it lasts so much longer in between treatments.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
Love this stuff!! I suffer from coffee stained teeth and I always go to this whenever they start to look a little yellow. Just twice a month is enough to keep my teeth looking white and bright. I have people ask all the time how they stay so white. I tell them it's this stuff, really simple, a little pricey but if you only use it a few times a month it's worth it!
Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
wow it makes me feel old saying this but I've been using crest white strips since I was a teen now im a mom and I'm still using them such a great product they definitely work I do a month whitening boost every three months and my teeth are bright white even with all the coffee I drink. I received these products for free for testing purposes.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Howell, NJ
I loved using these and noticed a difference in my smile after just one use. The taste isn't very pleasant but they do stick to your teeth and it is well worth the purchase of this specific brand name. It did cause some sensitivity in my teeth, but this usually went away a couple days after use, would definitely buy again!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Warren, MI
I purchase this product in hopes that it would whiten my teeth and not have to worry about the strips. The toothpaste itself didn't taste too bad but the peroxide booster was awful. It did whiten my teeth to some extent but the taste that was left in my mouth it was so terrible that I stopped using it after a week.
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
Savannah, GA
These whitening strips work really well. They are easy to use and don't taste bad. I bought these at Walgreens drugstore. The only con with these is if I used them like they were recommended to be used, they made my teeth really sensitive. So, I just had to space out the treatments more than what was recommended.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Auburn
I love this product! After the first week of using I had people notice the color in my teeth changing to a more whiter and brighter smile. The strips stay in place and are the perfect size. I use this product over and over again at least 2-3 per year. Would definitely recommend to any one wanting a brighter smile
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
I love using these WhiteStrips to keep my teeth looking sparkling white. I put the strip in while I do my bedtime routine and by the time I'm done, it's time to take it off and go to bed. I've even had my boyfriend use them a time or two and he loves them. Easy to use and give us the whiteness that we want!
Nina O.
Nina O.
Severn, Md
These are really easy to use. I put them on before my ride to work and I am done for the day. I use these once a week. I even had my dentist comment on how white and beautiful my teeth were looking. These are easy to use and easy on the wallet compared to some other treatments. I am a loyal customer now.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Pittsburgh
I just had a couple cavities filled and want to get back to whitening! Since the fillings, my teeth feel sensitive. How sensitive did your teeth become after using this product?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
Do these make your teeth look splotchy?