BY THRESHOLD

Threshold campaign desk - black see more...

Ashley U.
Pasadena
This desk is great for putting on makeup and fancy desk to put in your beauty room. I like this desk because it's not that small or big it's a good size. I also like it that it's black because black goes with everything .
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this last year for my husband's study and he loved it. Easy to assemble, easy intructions, affordable price and the design makes it easy to blend into any room.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
Shelby F.
Kokomo, IN
I have this desk in the red color and can I just say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It is at a very comfortable height and I have plenty of room to have three books opened, my Macbook, and my tumbler full of water! This was an amazing investment for my college life!
Lexi C.
Hilliard, OH
I have used this product for the past 3 years in my dorm and now my apartment. It works perfectly in both. One of my favorites.
Kaitlyn Y.
This writing desk looks like a perfect fit in any residence. I would definitely be interested in buying this.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Really nice desk
Quinn R.
This is an extremely well made desk for the money. I thought it would be kind of flimsy and not sturdy, it has held up very well.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I have this desk in red. I bought it from target when they were having a sale on furniture. I have had it for about two years now and it has held up pretty well. desk is exactly what it says, a writing desk. Don't expect to fit a ton of stuff in the drawers, there isn't too much space. But it was perfect for what I needed it for.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Would this work well for a vanity?
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
Do the drawers have room for some organizers to keep everything tidy?
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
It looks sleek and compact. Does it take up a lot of space?
Rebecca O.
how firm is this product ?
Brenda V.
Can u use this as a makeup table