BY WRINKLEMD

Results should never stop. Keep your skin looking radiant, smooth and youthful with additional patches. For use with the 30-Day Starter System. Contains Hyaluronic Filler Patch Sets. Eye Refill Patches 8ct. see more...

• What do these do?? I am having issues with purplish colo...1 Answers
  • Can we please get an HONEST review as to if these work or...1 Answers
  • Would this product help with under eye veins as well or d...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Acworth, GA
Ive never tried these but I have thought about it. They seem like they would work great!
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I would love to try this:) Please please please send me this in a voxbox!! My eyes need it haven't slept well in nights.
Brittany B.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I've never tried these but am always up for trying new things. They seem like a good idea.
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
I wonder if it really works or just a gimmick? Do it vibrate to help get the wrinkles or is there a cream or something you need to use?
Stephanie P.
I want to buy this soon, my friends talk about it all the time, they work amazingly
Cassie A.
Columbus, GA
I never tried this product but i have friends who have and they said it works amazingly i love it i am definetaly going to buy this soon good buy
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I am all about the anti aging products and the products that prevent fine lines and winkles. This is an amazing product for under the eye area. I love how awake I feel after I peel them off. So gentle on the skin and makes you feel so fresh. I don't know if I have seen a reduce in my fine lines, however, I love the way they make me feel like I am at a spa!
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
I have thought about getting this product. Does it really work?
Alisha M.
Did this product seem to really work for anybody?? I'm just wondering if it's worth the 99$.
Jessica P.
Ypsilanti, MI
I am also interested in knowing how well this works and what it feels like? Anyone?
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Does this really work? How does it work?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What kind of results have you gottten???? n has anyone found these cheaper???