BY WRINKLEMD

Results should never stop. Keep your skin looking radiant, smooth and youthful with additional patches. For use with the 30-Day Starter System. Contains Hyaluronic Filler Patch Sets. Eye Refill Patches 8ct. see more...

• What do these do?? I am having issues with purplish colo...1 Answers
  • Can we please get an HONEST review as to if these work or...1 Answers
  • Would this product help with under eye veins as well or d...1 Answers
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I am all about the anti aging products and the products that prevent fine lines and winkles. This is an amazing product for under the eye area. I love how awake I feel after I peel them off. So gentle on the skin and makes you feel so fresh. I don't know if I have seen a reduce in my fine lines, however, I love the way they make me feel like I am at a spa!
Cassie A.
Columbus, GA
I never tried this product but i have friends who have and they said it works amazingly i love it i am definetaly going to buy this soon good buy
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
I wonder if it really works or just a gimmick? Do it vibrate to help get the wrinkles or is there a cream or something you need to use?
Brittany B.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I've never tried these but am always up for trying new things. They seem like a good idea.
Ashley S.
Acworth, GA
Ive never tried these but I have thought about it. They seem like they would work great!
Stephanie P.
I want to buy this soon, my friends talk about it all the time, they work amazingly
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I would love to try this:) Please please please send me this in a voxbox!! My eyes need it haven't slept well in nights.
Tammy N.
Versailles, KY
Just curious to know if this product works?
Debbie A.
Lake View, NY
So how does it actually work?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What do these do?? I am having issues with purplish color around eyes & sunken under eyes!!
Neelam S.
Kanata, Ontario
Can we please get an HONEST review as to if these work or not? Or can we get them out to sample? My NUMBER one concern from clients is the wrinkes around their eyes (minimal) and my husband who's had bad allergies this year is looking for a solution too... at $100 per pack for yet AnOtHeR miracle wrinkle treatment - I'd like to see some REAL reviews before dishing out the cash on this one.
Jennifer W.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Did any one try this and did it really work? And in what way?