Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum uploaded by Aanna M.

BY STARBURST #93 in Gum

Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Sugarfree Gum: Three 15-stick slim packs (total of 45 sticks) Great-tasting strawberry flavor can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere see more...

Buy on Walmart
Devon B.
Dallas, TX
I don't like this gum, it was wayyy too sweet. I will not repurchase. No one in my household really liked it either which is surprising with my 5 yr old
Vanessa B.
Beaumont, CA
Honestly some of my favorite gum. Tastes just like starbursts, but since it's juicy fruit, it doesn't last as long as I'd like. It tastes so good though
Mary F.
Canton, MI
This is really good ... for about thirty seconds. I wish the flavor lasted longer on this gum, I would be more likely to repurchase if that was the case.
ashley v.
Astoria, NY
This taste good but too sweet and I think for me the best is when I just want to chew something sweet so I get this when I feel like it's a good time
Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I've heard in Europe Starbursts no longer contain gelatin. I wish they would use that same recipe here in America so I could enjoy eating them again.
Amber P.
I love Starburst, so I gave this gum a try. I did like it. It was a burst of flavor for a bit. But then the flavor faded away. Which I do not like.
Laura S.
Troy, New York
Yummy! Best gum ever. I can chew this gum for an hour and still can taste the strawberry gum. It's one of the best gum I have and I can chew it up.
kareena l.
Denver, CO
This is the worst gum ever. I bought because i love starbursts. The flavor os lost almost instantly. There is also a really bad after taste.
Kami E.
Stone Mountain, GA
I love this gum. I just pop one in when I am craving something sweet.. But after a couple of chews the juicy flavor completely disappears :(
Marie E.
Charlotte, NC
super ricos caramelos masticables me hacen acordar a los que comia en mi pais natal los compro en TARGER ! MIS FAVORITOS LOS rosas y rojos
Sameeya S.
Does the flavor of the chewing gum last a long time?
Lizzy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you prefer the strawberry or cherry flavor?
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this a good gum? And how long does the taste last?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I have often saw this product on store shelves. I love strawberry and I love juicy fruit but I can't help to wonder how well they mesh together. Does anybody have a clue?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
How long does the flavor last?