Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum uploaded by Aanna M.

BY STARBURST #93 in Gum

Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Sugarfree Gum: Three 15-stick slim packs (total of 45 sticks) Great-tasting strawberry flavor can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christella J.
Toledo, OH
This gum is what all the kids at church love so I buy on a regular basis. I have tried others but this one goes rapidly especially from the adults who see the children with it they want to try it.
Mariah C.
Mckeesport, PA
I love this gum because it's very soft and chewy. And it's my favorite gum because of it's flavor. I buy it at and local store. And unlike any other gum it's flavor stays for a very long time. And it is purchase worthy because u don't need a new piece every 5 minuets
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Awesome gum. I purchase this product during columbus week at target when I was out with my family. It's a nice flavor to have since I was a juicy lover since a kid but the flavor doesn't last very long as I would it expect it to be.
Minda H.
Louisville, KY
This is interesting flavor and it definitely got me curious, but I don't think it will be a repeat purchase. It doesn't do much to freshen the breath, is really sweet, and the flavor does not last long. On a positive note, my entire purse smells like strawberry!!!
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
As a kid I was always chewing on gum from the Wrigley's company so I was excited when they came out with a fruity brand. It is sugar free and the flavor I feel like does burst in your mouth but it does not last very long.
Karlita R.
This is gum is so good!! It tastes like you are really eating a strawberry starburst, which is my favorite type of starburst! You can find it at almost any store and it is really cheap!
Jill C.
This gum is good! When you first taste it- it tastes just like a starburst but then once you've chewed if for a while it tastes like a regular piece of gum. It's a good alternative to eating a whole roll of starburst!
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
I love starburst candy and the pink strawberry is my favorite so I bought this gum in hopes of getting the same great flavor... huge disappointment. it doesn't really taste like it and the flavor only lasts for about 5 min
Michaelyn M.
Laveen, AZ
While trying to find candy I could ship for the soldiers that didn't melt during Halloween I came across this gum which tasted just like the candy. The flavor of the gum lasted awhile. I also liked it because it was easy to chew and very thin.
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
I love starburst! Absolutly love them! So what better way than being able to keep the taste of that candy in my mouth than a mix of starburst with gum!! So juicy and tasty!
Sameeya S.
Does the flavor of the chewing gum last a long time?
Lizzy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you prefer the strawberry or cherry flavor?
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this a good gum? And how long does the taste last?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I have often saw this product on store shelves. I love strawberry and I love juicy fruit but I can't help to wonder how well they mesh together. Does anybody have a clue?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
How long does the flavor last?