Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum uploaded by Aanna M.

BY STARBURST #93 in Gum

Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Sugarfree Gum: Three 15-stick slim packs (total of 45 sticks) Great-tasting strawberry flavor can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere see more...

Buy on Walmart
Phoebe T.
72 Powder mill lane , Twickenham
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This tastes amazing!! One of the best strawberry gums by far. Does loose its flavour fast though which sucks but still I love it!
Christina M.
I love eating Starburst and I love that they have made a gum. It tastes amazing and has a long lasting flavor.
Fiza R.
I love these. They're so flavoured, soft, and have different flavours you can try. They're not too sweet.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like there gum. one its sugar free, and two if you have a plat in your mouth it does not stick to it.
Nydia P.
Las Piedras, PR
I bought this for my girls and rhey loved it. It has good flavor and it doesn't overwhelm the palate.
melissa a.
Amherst, NS
I'm not a fan of fruit flavored gums, doesn't freshen breath, leaves weird after taste
Sameeya S.
Does the flavor of the chewing gum last a long time?
Lizzy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you prefer the strawberry or cherry flavor?
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this a good gum? And how long does the taste last?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I have often saw this product on store shelves. I love strawberry and I love juicy fruit but I can't help to wonder how well they mesh together. Does anybody have a clue?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
How long does the flavor last?