Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum uploaded by KookHee K.Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum uploaded by Aanna M.

BY STARBURST #47 in Gum

Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Sugarfree Gum: Three 15-stick slim packs (total of 45 sticks) Great-tasting strawberry flavor can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere see more...

Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Wringley'S more...
Favorite non-mint gum!!!! It literally taste like a strawberry starburst! My friends love it as well!:)
Keri F.
Hebron, KY
A better way to enjoy Starburst longer! Strawberry starburst is and always will be my only favorite.
Kan R.
Review for: Wringley'S more...
This gun taste good just like the actual starburst. However the flavor of the gum does not last long.
Cassidy N.
Mustang, OK
Review for: Wringley'S more...
This gum is a burst of gorgeous flavor in your mouth! I need to repurchase because I ran out so fast!
Anna-marie C.
It's okay. I mean I don't hate but I don't love it too were I'm obsessed. And the price is affordable
sharon d.
Camden, SC
Great flavor....lasts long......great affordable price! Classic if u ask me! Must try at least once!
Catherine B.
Review for: Wringley'S more...
I didn't care for it. i Didn't think it tasted good, nor was the best option for me and my family.
Eva C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Wringley'S more...
They never stopped to think of they should. This was just a stretch of "we have run out of ideas".
Michele M.
Philadelphia , Pa
Taste nothing like the pink starburst but it's a good flavor for the most part but it don't last
Sara T.
Review for: Wringley'S more...
Tastes exactly like the starburst! Flavor doesn't last very long but what you do get is so yummy!
Sameeya S.
Does the flavor of the chewing gum last a long time?
Lizzy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you prefer the strawberry or cherry flavor?
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this a good gum? And how long does the taste last?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I have often saw this product on store shelves. I love strawberry and I love juicy fruit but I can't help to wonder how well they mesh together. Does anybody have a clue?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
How long does the flavor last?