Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum uploaded by KookHee K.Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum uploaded by Aanna M.

BY STARBURST #93 in Gum

Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Sugarfree Gum: Three 15-stick slim packs (total of 45 sticks) Great-tasting strawberry flavor can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere see more...

Buy on Walmart
nautia h.
Winfield, IL
The first bite is absolutely amazing , though it loses flavor to fast ! If u love start burst they this gum.
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
I get these sometimes for my kids and they dont seem to enjoy it. The flavor dont last as long as it should.
Ashley M.
I love original starburst. I have had the gum before and it is not my favorite. The flavor does not last long
Teressa W.
Stanwood, WA
This product was extremely good i love the first taste but it loses its flavor way to fast, I love this gum !
Chelsea O.
Buda, TX
If you love the pink starburst, you will Love this gum! Amazing flavor!! Pick a pack up and try for yourself
Coryn S.
Monroe, OH
My kiddo and I love this gum. So flavorful. So juicy. Flavor lasts a little longer than regular juicy fruit.
Chantal W.
Raleigh, NC
It really is juicy. It tastes just like starbursts, but in a gum form. This one and the cherry ones are great
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
I was not really a fan of this gum. It just doesn't taste good to me. I love the original juicy fruit better.
Amanda C.
Mukilteo, WA
This is my kids favorite gum they always ask for it every time we are at the store. The enjoy all the flavors
Nikki D.
Ackerman, MS
I love this gum!! It is so sweet!! I literally crave it! Anytime I see it at stores I have to buy a pack!
Sameeya S.
Does the flavor of the chewing gum last a long time?
Lizzy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you prefer the strawberry or cherry flavor?
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this a good gum? And how long does the taste last?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I have often saw this product on store shelves. I love strawberry and I love juicy fruit but I can't help to wonder how well they mesh together. Does anybody have a clue?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
How long does the flavor last?