Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum uploaded by KookHee K.Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum uploaded by Aanna M.

BY STARBURST #93 in Gum

Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Sugarfree Gum: Three 15-stick slim packs (total of 45 sticks) Great-tasting strawberry flavor can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tori F.
Washington, DC
The flavor is great when its actually present, but it goes away too fast for my liking. I would stick to a mint gum.
Jennifer B.
I really like this gum. The flavor is the same as the chews. I would say the flavor lasted a decent amount of time.
Alexis T.
Jamestown nc
They don't last long but that juicy fruit but that are soooooo good the cherry is the best f you like cherry flavor
Jennifer P.
My kids loved this gum. I feel as if the flavor didn't last as long as it should. Definitely a disappointment to me
Erica L.
Rome, NY
I so wanted to like this but the flavor is gone so quickly and it hardens up. Good flavor while it's there though.
Alecia E.
Blountstown, Fl
I love this gum. The flavor actually last longer then the competitive brand. I would choose this over any other.
Jamie S.
Chappaqua, NY
Powerful and amazing flavor! Fun to chew and delicious! Flavor doesn't last very long but worth it when it does!
Jackie M.
Winton, California
I tried this new pack it's really good i love it they should make gum from every starburst flavor it's the best
Ashley M.
Ashland, KY
Best fun ever it is so good and so sweet and i could chew this for hours and everyone always ask me for a piece
Lizeth G.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
This is one of my favorite brand of gum. I like this strawberry flavor and it's not super expensive for a gum.
Sameeya S.
Does the flavor of the chewing gum last a long time?
Lizzy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you prefer the strawberry or cherry flavor?
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this a good gum? And how long does the taste last?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I have often saw this product on store shelves. I love strawberry and I love juicy fruit but I can't help to wonder how well they mesh together. Does anybody have a clue?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
How long does the flavor last?