Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum uploaded by Aanna M.

BY STARBURST #93 in Gum

Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Sugarfree Gum: Three 15-stick slim packs (total of 45 sticks) Great-tasting strawberry flavor can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lizzy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This gum is so good and not as regretful as eating a whole thing of starbursts! I love the flavor and it is so realistic.
Tim S.
I like this gum but I wish it had its flavor last longer. It's good while it lasts but it just doesn't last long enough.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I did not like the flavor of this gum, it was way to strong and artificial for me. The gum also went stale very fast.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite gums. The flavor is so sweet and very tasty. The only thing id say is the flavor doesn't last long.
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great gum. I love the flavor of it and the flavor stays awhile. My kids all really like the flavor of it too.
deedra s.
Smithfield, NC
I love this gum!!!
It's a new twist on a old favorite. I always keep a pack of gum in my purse and this is my favorite!

Tori F.
Washington, DC
The flavor is great when its actually present, but it goes away too fast for my liking. I would stick to a mint gum.
Stacey M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love starburst and especially strawberry. This gym taste exactly like the candy just want more. It's long lasting.
Nazish S.
Freeport, NY
Absolutely delicious and guilt free with no sugar!
These are a longer lasting version of the actual starburst candy.
Jennifer P.
My kids loved this gum. I feel as if the flavor didn't last as long as it should. Definitely a disappointment to me
Sameeya S.
Does the flavor of the chewing gum last a long time?
Lizzy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you prefer the strawberry or cherry flavor?
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this a good gum? And how long does the taste last?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I have often saw this product on store shelves. I love strawberry and I love juicy fruit but I can't help to wonder how well they mesh together. Does anybody have a clue?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
How long does the flavor last?