Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum uploaded by Aanna M.

BY STARBURST #93 in Gum

Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Sugarfree Gum: Three 15-stick slim packs (total of 45 sticks) Great-tasting strawberry flavor can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere see more...

Buy on Walmart
Peter C.
Hamburg, NY
Better Than Sourpatch Gum Does Loose Its Flavor A Little Fast Other Than That I love this type of gum. I Think Cherry Is The Worst Though
Tammie J.
Juicy fruit has always been a great tasting and lasting gum,. but the strawberry starburst is terrific. I like the fact it is affordable.
elisibeth w.
Palm City, FL
Kinda super gross. Starts to dissolve in your mouth very quickly and super artificially tasting. Does resemble a starburst flavor sort of
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
Not the best gum I've tasted, but it does have a nice flavor to it. Compared to other gum, I would say the flavor doesn't last very long.
Darla L.
Damon, TX
Flavor was not as intense as I was hoping for. What flavor you did get at the beginning soon disappeared and I felt is a waste of money
Jackie V.
Silver Spring, MD
Flavor is great for five minutes.. Then you're out of luck & the gum falls apart if you leave it in the car accidentally on a warm day.
Ahniyah C.
I am someone who seriously loves to chew gum and I love Starburst. It tastes just like the candy and the flavor last a long time too
Marea  P.
Waipahu, HI
At first the flavor was very juicy and I like it and then after a few chews the flavors goes off. Don't really like this type of gum.
Megan H.
London, KY
This tasted absolutely amazing, the only downfall was the flavor ran out quite quickly. The taste was spot on with starburst flavors.
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
This candy has a unique flavor and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.
Sameeya S.
Does the flavor of the chewing gum last a long time?
Lizzy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you prefer the strawberry or cherry flavor?
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this a good gum? And how long does the taste last?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I have often saw this product on store shelves. I love strawberry and I love juicy fruit but I can't help to wonder how well they mesh together. Does anybody have a clue?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
How long does the flavor last?