Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum uploaded by Aanna M.

BY STARBURST #34 in Gum

Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Sugarfree Gum: Three 15-stick slim packs (total of 45 sticks) Great-tasting strawberry flavor can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Mona S.
Lawrenceville
I chew gum like my life is dependent on it. After picking this up, I was quite impressed. While the flavor of this gum doesn't last as long as I'd like, it's still a great tasting gum. It tastes so juicy and sweet. I only wish it were cheaper. I would buy it again, but there are other choices that I love that cost less.
Anna J.
Kansas City, MO
I was super disappointed when I tried out this product. The gum tastes identical to an actual Starburst, which is GREAT and refreshing. Unfortunately, the flavor doesn't last for long and the gum becomes hard. I am pretty sure I chewed the gum for tops 3 minutes before it became hard and flavorless.
Sadie M.
Denver , CO
This has an amazing flavor to it. Not quite like starburst but fairly close. It's super sweet and flavorful at first but tends to lose it's flavor after only a few minutes of chewing on it. Aside from that it's my top favorite flavors of gum that I've had so far.
Erica P.
Irvine, CA
I chew gum every single day, but mint and cinnamon gums hurt my stomach, so chewing those is less than pleasant. I also dislike almost all fruity gums. Once I found Juicy Fruit's Strawberry Starburst gum, I knew I found something I could happily chew every day, and I have been for over a year now!
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
Hands down favorite gum I have ever had. While it would be nice for the flavor to last a bit longer I can't complain as it tastes exactly like pink starbursts. I will continue to buy it over and over again.
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
Who doesn't love starburst and even juicy fruit!? I love this gum. I'm always buying it from Walmart. I keep so many packs in my purse. They're so cheap and I love them. Super sweet recommend these to anyone who loves fruity and sweet
Bridget P.
Eight Mile, AL
Good taste but the packaging is stinky for some odd reason. There are lots of sticks so you get a good amount for the price. I also like the fact that it doesn't get stale quickly but remains soft.
Daresha P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This gum is so mouthwatering and flavorful. To me the flavor lasts longer in this gum than in most gums I've tried . The price is reasonable and can be found at most grocery, convenience , and drug stores.
E G.
Goshen, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really enjoy the flavor of this gum! It is sweet, fruity, fun and unique! The flavor lasts for a while, although the strong burst you get at the beginning may wear off.
Sameeya S.
Does the flavor of the chewing gum last a long time?
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
Is this a good gum? And how long does the taste last?
Lizzy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you prefer the strawberry or cherry flavor?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I have often saw this product on store shelves. I love strawberry and I love juicy fruit but I can't help to wonder how well they mesh together. Does anybody have a clue?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
How long does the flavor last?