BY WRIGLEY'S

• "Double mint is my all time favorite gum." in 1 review
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
These Wrigley's chewing gum holiday tins are neat. These make a great sticking stuffer for kids or adults. It has lots of gum in them 50/sticks of juicy fruit, spearmint, and double mint. They come in a cool savable tin. In either flavor you can choose the tin. I bought one at Walmart for $3.50.
Shawna K.
Shawna K.
Midland, MI
The tins are an awesome gift when all the gum is gone. Definitely an awesome product and because the price is great and its so well popular. Kids love it as well as adults.

Loving the brand and the company.
Five stars
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This was a stocking stuffer for me from my hubby. Always loved the flavor of this gum. No use for the tin afterwards though. He did pick a winner!
Cara W.
Cara W.
I got this a long time ago. I ate all the gum and have had the tin for about ten years ago. Though juicy fruit has the best flavor it doesn't last long. The tin is so fun and I will continue to keep it!
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Juicy fruit is my go to gum when I am craving something sweet. I can't handle the fake flavorings in all the new gums. I actually love the double mint gum as well. Okay, I love them all! The tin is a huge plus. I love tins because you can use them for just about anything!
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
This is a really cute gift for the holidays! There's multiple packs of gum in these. I personally dislike the gum because it doesn't last more than five minutes, but the tin itself is super cute.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
A delicious oldy but goody in a wonderful, reusable holiday tin. So much better than all that nasty sugar free gum out there with that awful after taste. Stay with WRIGLEYS!
Bri S.
Bri S.
I got this as a present last year for Christmas and It was amazing! I loved it, all of the flavors are amazing.
jesenia r.
jesenia r.
I love this! I got it for Christmas from a friend and it's great. Only downside is that the flavor doesn't last that long.
Ashlye W.
Ashlye W.
Dawson, PA
This gum is delicious. The main problem is that the flavor does not last long. It tastes good, but only holds its flavor for 5-10 minutes.