BY WRIGLEY'S

• "This is a really good deal." in 1 review
  • "Double mint is my all time favorite gum." in 1 review
Cara W.
Everett, WA
I got this a long time ago. I ate all the gum and have had the tin for about ten years ago. Though juicy fruit has the best flavor it doesn't last long. The tin is so fun and I will continue to keep it!
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
These Wrigley's chewing gum holiday tins are neat. These make a great sticking stuffer for kids or adults. It has lots of gum in them 50/sticks of juicy fruit, spearmint, and double mint. They come in a cool savable tin. In either flavor you can choose the tin. I bought one at Walmart for $3.50.
Shawna K.
Midland, MI
The tins are an awesome gift when all the gum is gone. Definitely an awesome product and because the price is great and its so well popular. Kids love it as well as adults.

Loving the brand and the company.
Five stars
Savannah W.
Juicy fruit is my go to gum when I am craving something sweet. I can't handle the fake flavorings in all the new gums. I actually love the double mint gum as well. Okay, I love them all! The tin is a huge plus. I love tins because you can use them for just about anything!
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
A delicious oldy but goody in a wonderful, reusable holiday tin. So much better than all that nasty sugar free gum out there with that awful after taste. Stay with WRIGLEYS!
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a really cute gift for the holidays! There's multiple packs of gum in these. I personally dislike the gum because it doesn't last more than five minutes, but the tin itself is super cute.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Wish Juicy Fruit gum's flavor lasted longer. If it did, I'd purchase it more often. Also, this tin just doesn't seem practical. I love tins that can be reused.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This was a stocking stuffer for me from my hubby. Always loved the flavor of this gum. No use for the tin afterwards though. He did pick a winner!
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
I received this as a Christmas gift in my stocking and i loved it! After chewing all my gum i kept the tin and used it to put cotton balls inside!!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I love this gum. The taste is amazing and long lasting. I really enjoy chewing it. I bought many of the tins and enjoy having them around ☺️