Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum

by Wrigley's

Wrigley's Winter Fresh Slim Pack™ Gum.
15 sticks.

Is this gum sugar Free?
Who else thinks the value is amazing for the price?
Who thinks the company is skimping out on quality? Its not like it used to be anymore
Start your review of Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum!
Winston Salem, NC
I have been chewing extra polar ice gum for as long as I remember, it is long lasting and has a great flavor. I hate when I run out so I actually buy the 3 pack so I wont run out. To me no other gum compares to the extra polar ice!!
Fontana, CA
I am an avid gum chewer. Thats what i do..so i did an experiment on which gum's flavor lasted longest and this one won! :p and its texture is not to soft and not too hard. its just right! i ALWAYS buy this brand and flavor :)
This gum is cheap in price, which is a plus, but the quality is not so good. The flavor does not last as long as competing companies and the gum gets soft after chewing it for a while.
Glendale, AZ
I like this gum but there is something about it that takes away from it's goodness. The flavors are great but it has a weird after taste, at least foe me it did.
Albuquerque, NM
I usually don't like minty gum, I would normally prefer sweet, however this one was perfect not to minty just the perfect tast! I will be buying this kind again.
Los Angeles , CA
Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum uploaded by Lizeth D.
Good for when you are out on a date and you have ate some funky food. Take the smell away and refreshes my mouth. Always my go to gum. Has a nice fresh mint flavor
This gum is the best after you've eaten a smelly meal and the flavor is long lasting so you get a lot of freshness. It also doesn't get really gooey and slippery so that you almost swallow it.
Brunswick, OH
Slim package fits in your pocket or the side of your book bag. Also, the refreshing taste is perfect to freshen breathe. The long-lasting flavor will get you through long lectures.
Virginia
This is my favorite gum. I can pop a piece in right before I walk into work in the morning and it will last through until lunch time. You can't say that about many gums now-a-days.
Lombard, IL
Polar ice is my favorite! Its super strong and actually lasts for a good amount of time, also does not leave a weird after taste. Always a good purchase if you're in need of gum!