Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum

by Wrigley's

Wrigley's Winter Fresh Slim Pack™ Gum.
15 sticks.

Is this gum sugar Free?
Who else thinks the value is amazing for the price?
Who thinks the company is skimping out on quality? Its not like it used to be anymore
Start your review of Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum!
Gig harbor, WA
One of my top favorite gums!!! Refreshing, sweet yet minty and lasts a long time! The nice part is that you don't have to worry about it fizzing out on you taste wise. This is a flavor that freshens and covers coffee breath!
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
For the price that this is like a dollar it is fantastic. They even sell 5 packs at my local Dollar Tree. The flavor does last a pretty decent time like 10 minutes and really freshens my breath. It does have sugar but not an overwhelming amount! I buy this gum all the time.
Elkins, AR
I love the flavor of this gum. It’s a nice, strong flavor. It’s not expensive and even comes in value pa is. The only downside is that the flavor doesn’t last as long as some other brands. However, it’s still one of my top go to gum brands and flavors.
Saylorsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Winterfresh gum was my childhood favorite! Somewhere the recipe changed and it doesn’t stay together anymore. Which is why I don’t chew it anymore. But I always loved the flavor. I sometimes buy this for my niece and nephew. It’s a good gum for children.
Hueytown, AL
Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum has been my family's personal favorite for years! Really knocks out bad breath in a hurry if you need it. Str my taste, long lasting compared to other gums.
Philadelphia, PA
Winter fresh is the best gum hands down. I love when I chew it it feels like winter in my mouth lol. But I buy this everywhere, the market, corner store etc. it has good value and is worth a purchase.
Greenbelt, MD
It's minty enough but it feels like the gum is disintegrating in my mouth. It's not very long lasting, but the price isn't bad. I wouldn't buy it again any time soon.
Antioch, IL
This is by far one of my favorite gums. One, its sugar free so I can chew it with braces. Two, it has a great, long lasting taste. Three, it doesn't get hard or stale after chewing it for a long time. Four, if freshens your breath like no other gum can, it leaves behind minty fres breath. In my opinion it is perfect for a date. :)
This is a great gum. Every time I eats it It takes like I just ate the whole Antarctica. You can buy it from Walmart or the gas station. I chew gum often but I only sometimes get this brand because my mom make me get trident. :/ all in all good gum that does its purpose, keeping ur breath the freshest ❄️⛄️⛄️❄️
Glen Ellyn , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,067 reviews
Winterfresh is my favorite flavor of gum. It's so refreshing and it's not super chewy or too flat. The consistency stays the same no matter how long you chew it. It's really a great gum and I am a repeat customer. the commercials for this gum were my favorite back when I was younger.