BY WRIGLEY'S #31 in Gum

Wrigley's Winter Fresh Slim Pack™ Gum.
15 sticks. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Monet S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Slim more...
The most powerful mint gum out here besides 5 gum. But before that gum existed this gum was the power puncher. Very affordable and can be found at local convenient stores and Walmart.
Lizzie D.
Los Angeles , CA
Good for when you are out on a date and you have ate some funky food. Take the smell away and refreshes my mouth. Always my go to gum. Has a nice fresh mint flavor
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
One of my top favorite gums!!! Refreshing, sweet yet minty and lasts a long time! The nice part is that you don't have to worry about it fizzing out on you taste wise. This is a flavor that freshens and covers coffee breath!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
For the price that this is like a dollar it is fantastic. They even sell 5 packs at my local Dollar Tree. The flavor does last a pretty decent time like 10 minutes and really freshens my breath. It does have sugar but not an overwhelming amount! I buy this gum all the time.
Hannah P.
Mc Calla, AL
Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum has been my family's personal favorite for years! Really knocks out bad breath in a hurry if you need it. Str my taste, long lasting compared to other gums.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Winter fresh is the best gum hands down. I love when I chew it it feels like winter in my mouth lol. But I buy this everywhere, the market, corner store etc. it has good value and is worth a purchase.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite gums. It is so refreshing. I usually get it from anywhere. It is way better than other mint gum and it's very affordable. It has great flavor that lasts a long time. It is forsure repurchase worthy
Colleen T.
Greenbelt, MD
It's minty enough but it feels like the gum is disintegrating in my mouth. It's not very long lasting, but the price isn't bad. I wouldn't buy it again any time soon.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: 10 15Ct Tray more...
I bought a huge box of this at sams club! It’s my absolute favorite gum when it comes to minty tastes! I carry two packs in my purse at all times. It’s so delicious!
Rachel R.
Antioch, IL
This is by far one of my favorite gums. One, its sugar free so I can chew it with braces. Two, it has a great, long lasting taste. Three, it doesn't get hard or stale after chewing it for a long time. Four, if freshens your breath like no other gum can, it leaves behind minty fres breath. In my opinion it is perfect for a date. :)
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
What's your favorite flavor?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Who thinks the company is skimping out on quality? Its not like it used to be anymore
Mila K.
How to you find new flavors?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this gum sugar Free?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Who else thinks the value is amazing for the price?