Wrigley's Tinsel Treats Starburst & Skittles uploaded by member-0087d2b43

BY STARBURST

Original. Gluten-Free Skittles & Starburst. Gelatin-Free Skittles. Skittles Bite Size Candies What s Inside... per Fun Size Pack. 40 Calories. 1g Total Fat. 1g Sat. Fat. 6g Sugars. 0mg Sodium. Starburst Fruit Chews What s Inside... per Fun Size Pack. see more...

Wrigley's Tinsel Treats Starburst & Skittles
  • "i love this because it originally provides two of my favorite candys and im very picky with my candy and instead of buying a" in 10 reviews
  • "Id be in heaven my sweet tooth is crazy and this would definitely hit the spot " in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves starburst (especially the red and pink ones) and skittles so both of these in one bag is pretty awesome." in 2 reviews
  • "Can never go wrong with these two together. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 2 reviews
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
The perfect bag has two different candies for an affordable price. Perfect for a party and are delicious especially if you have a sweet tooth! Most definitely recommend!
Nina G.
Nina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are perfect for any events that you have. Pefrct for your candy bowls at home. They have some of the popular favorite candy in the bag. For a nice price.
Jewell Q.
Jewell Q.
Two of the best candies in one bag, what more can you really ask for. Instead of purchasing two different candies you can settle for a bag of two of them!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Caryville , tn
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best stocking stuffers! Every christmas I make stockings for my family and friends and I get these for the treats always a winner :)
Adara W.
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I've never actually seen this package, but I can vouch for the candies it includes! Starbursts and Skittles are the best!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX
Yummy! Is it just me or does anyone else only eat just the red starbursts? Cherry is by far my favorite flavor ever.
Allie S.
Allie S.
I have a big sweet tooth, and skittles and starburst are always one of my favorites, all the flavors are so good!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
The best of both worlds . Starburst and Skittle . Love the sizes it so easy to share and make everyone happy.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pink starburst....yes!!! I go through the whole bag just for the pink ones then my kids get the other colors
Abby D.
Abby D.
Midlothian, IL
Great for a snack or a afternoon pick me up! Jay the right amount and u won't feel bad about eating them.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Rockford , IL
Whats your favorite color starBurt's?
Haley P.
Haley P.
Blossom, TX
Where can I get this product !? I would love to know where to be able to purchase this ?
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Are these mixed?
Anita S.
Anita S.
Arnold, MO
Hmmm haven't seen these before where can I find these???
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to buy this variety pack