Wrigley's Spearmint Gum, Slim Pack ‑ 15 stick box uploaded by afton h.Wrigley's Spearmint Gum, Slim Pack ‑ 15 stick box uploaded by Charlene l.Wrigley's Spearmint Gum, Slim Pack ‑ 15 stick box uploaded by Sadie K.

BY WRIGLEY'S #33 in Sweets, Candy & Gum

Orbit Chewing Gum Sugar Free Peppermint Big Pak - 6 Pack

Wrigley's Spearmint Gum, Slim Pack ‑ 15 stick box
  • "Long lasting refreshing taste, keeps your breath smelling great." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite gum brands and flavor." in 1 review
Christina D.
Christina D.
Holly , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've chewed this gum so much! I love the strong flavor of spearmint, and leaves your breath nice and fresh. I love the price also, I paid .99 cents for mine which is a steal! I chew this product every single day, especially while I'm driving. I just say, the price for this product is defiantly worth it.
jazmine p.
jazmine p.
Bronx, NY
I'm not too into spearmint but every once in a while I will have it. I personally like it. Its just that's the name and the picture don't match so I hope I'm writing a review on the right product
virginia p.
virginia p.
Hollywood, FL
Delicious gum to keep your breath fresh minty, cheap and easy to get into supermarkets very refreshing and the taste lasts long
Yaire M.
Yaire M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of the best for me really has that strong minty taste that lasts for a good couple of hours. It does start losing it's taste a bit at a time. Are pretty cheap and comes with little packages to take on the go. They are long rectangle shape, and are stiff. But as soon as you chew it it's chewy and minty. Can buy basically every where !!!! Groceries, Stores, Gas Stations, Candy shops....etc.
Celeste Z.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
This has been my favorite gum since being a child! My mom has always had this in her purse. It's super cheap and the flavor is so yummy and fresh. The taste lasts longer than other brands I think. Definitely recommend to others.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Orangeburg, SC
I enjoy this gum very much and it comes in handy during the day as a breathe freshener, especially after lunch break. Just about every store sells it and it's affordable. I love chewing gum and I would repurchase this product anytime.
jasmine j.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I mean who doesn't like this classic gum? Full of flavor, chewy, doesn't looses its flavor for a while, plus it freshers the breath. You can easily carry these on the go anytime you need a quick freshen up!
Nevs V.
Nevs V.
5hthis would be my favorite flavor. Mild, but refreshing and not overly sweet. I'd recommend it for ppl who want to try gum but don't wanna throw away the pack cuz they hate the flavor.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this gum. I am a big spearmint fam as I like it over peppermint and I despise wintergreen. Wrigley makes some great gum plus it's affordable.
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I enjoyed I'm quite a bit and makes for a good thing after eating a meal however this come to me just loses its flavor way too soon and I really don't feel like it does anything
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
I love gum so much. But I am from south africa and we dont have all these flavours and brands especially in the town I live.
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?