Wrigley's Spearmint Gum, Slim Pack ‑ 15 stick box uploaded by afton h.Wrigley's Spearmint Gum, Slim Pack ‑ 15 stick box uploaded by Charlene l.Wrigley's Spearmint Gum, Slim Pack ‑ 15 stick box uploaded by Sadie f.

BY WRIGLEY'S

Orbit Chewing Gum Sugar Free Peppermint Big Pak - 6 Pack

• "This is one of my favorite gum brands and flavor." in 1 review
Kimberrly S.
Seagoville, TX, TX
Love this gum always makes my breath smell a lot better! And to me I love the flavor! I always buy my gum from Walmart. I chew this gum as much as I can. When I’m bored the most tho. Definitely repurchase worthy!
Michele C.
This chewing gum has been out for ages and packaging has changed over the years. The flavor is still really good and has a longer lasting flavor. At just 10 calories a piece.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I mean who doesn't like this classic gum? Full of flavor, chewy, doesn't looses its flavor for a while, plus it freshers the breath. You can easily carry these on the go anytime you need a quick freshen up!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love spearmint gum. It is refreshing and fresh tasting. The flavor lasts a while. I love chewing this gum. It is an inexpensive and enjoyable gum that I chew a lot. I recommend it to others. It’s a solid gum.
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
This is one of my favorite gums out there. It has such a minty flavor that leaves your breath feeling super fresh and smelling good. You can buy this just about anywhere. I chew gum like every week and this is the type I usually buy. It's very afforable
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I will say this is the most affordable yet delicious gum I have had. Some gums don't have such a fresh taste like this! Also they offer so many flavors so you don't have to stick with the traditional mint flavor! I love how clean and fresh mouth feels.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite gum since being a child! My mom has always had this in her purse. It's super cheap and the flavor is so yummy and fresh. The taste lasts longer than other brands I think. Definitely recommend to others.
Christina T.
Orangeburg, SC
I enjoy this gum very much and it comes in handy during the day as a breathe freshener, especially after lunch break. Just about every store sells it and it's affordable. I love chewing gum and I would repurchase this product anytime.
Priscilla G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum. I love when my gun is extra minty. I love having good breath so I like buying this gum. It is very affordable and is of good value. I would recommend to others because it is so good!
Charlene l.
Greer, SC
Looking for a cheap quick fix to bad breath? - this is it. It won't last long but it does its job of freshening your mouth and giving you a better breath. I will keep buying.
Michelle J.
I love gum so much. But I am from south africa and we dont have all these flavours and brands especially in the town I live.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this gum bad for your teeth ?
Rhiannon V.
missouri, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What's your favorite kind?