BY WRIGLEY'S #19 in Gum

Wrigley's Orbit Sweet Mint.
Sweet mint artificially flavored.
14 pieces.
Sugarfree gum. see more...

• Is your mouth dirty?9 Answers
  • The gum is made with natural ingredients or artificial flavors???? 1 Answers
  • I've not tried this flavour...is it good?? ?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Definitely my favorite flavor of orbit because it's still minty but not to overpowering because it's a bit sweet." in 5 reviews
Emma A.
Logan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was disappointed when I grabbed the sweet mint gum instead of my usual spearmint. I gave it a try anyways and though it was good I like my gum to be extra minty and the sweet mint just didn't cover it for me.
Banesa R.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been purchasing this specific flavor for 3 years straight now. Sometimes I do switch the flavors up, but Orbit Sweet Mint is my all time, holy grail flavor gum. I will not switch it for anything else. The gum itself does loose flavor after about an hour and a half, and it does also get a little hard if you keep chewing it. But that still wont affect me purchasing it. I do not like super strong mint flavors, so sweet mint is a perfect mild mint. Not to strong, and not to sweet either, plus it's sugar free! You can't go wrong with that. I literally buy boxes of these. Wrigley's Orbit Sweet Mint Sugarfree Gum
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
This is my favorite flavor and as a flight attendant I keep a pack of 3 in my bag at all times. It makes my breath feel great and gives me something to chew on when I'm 30,000 feet in the air and getting hangry ;)
Chelsea W.
Sweet mint is my favorite flavor of gum. I like that it lasts a long time and I've never had a problem with it falling apart like other gums. I dont usually like to carry packs of gum in my purse bc all the pieces usually fall out of the package and get dust stuck to them, but I dont notice that so much with this brand. Might be I chew it too fast for that to happen tho
Chaleena S.
The gum does have a long lasting, and strong flavor along with a hint of mint, but it doesn't 'cure' bad breathe. It may make your mouth smell good but only for a time, gum isn't a cure to bad breathe, its a cover up. Go to a dentist to get it figured out.
Ayanna C.
Dallas, GA
I love this gum. It's sweet but it's not like normal sweet gum that loses taste in like two minutes. It lasts for a while! This is my favorite flavor, too! I chew it literally 24/7. If I don't have it, I feel naked lol.
domenica m.
Oregon, IL
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE GUM. The flavor is perfect, sweet mint is truly sweet and not like the spicy peppermint flavors found in other gums! Has a very delicious flavor and I have repurchased many times before!
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum! I usually get it at Walmart or target, it’s quite affordable. The minty flavor is perfect, not too sweet but not too strong. It definitely freshens my breath and its super fun to chew. Only complaint is that the flavor disappears quickly, about after 5 min. Totally recommend trying this gum!!
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Love sweet mint! The taste is a soft mint and it's not so strong that it burns your mouth. Lasts forever I usually have to spit it out because I'm done chewing it but it still has flavor. I recommend Orbit to everyone especially the sweet mint 😃
Autumn H.
Chattanooga, TN
so i use to work at walmart and this gun was my go to flavor. it's not so strong that you literally can't chew it, but it's still strong enough that your breath smells great ! it's my go to even now when i feel my breath isn't doing so good.
Jessica W.
Seattle, WA
How long does this last ?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Is your mouth dirty?
kosi u.
Enugu, ME
I've not tried this flavour...is it good?? ?
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
Orbit gum doesn't last very long. Very tasty when you first try it but after that the flavor goes bland very quickly
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite gum?