BY WRIGLEY'S #7 in Gum

Wrigley's Orbit Sweet Mint.
Sweet mint artificially flavored.
14 pieces.
Sugarfree gum. see more...

• Is your mouth dirty?9 Answers
  • The gum is made with natural ingredients or artificial flavors???? 1 Answers
  • I've not tried this flavour...is it good?? ?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Definitely my favorite flavor of orbit because it's still minty but not to overpowering because it's a bit sweet." in 5 reviews
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
I've never been someone to chew gum. That was until recently when I tried this. I picked it up from the store to have in my purse for a little something when my kiddos get antsy when we are running errands. One day I grabbed a piece for myself and just loved it! It is super soft which is good because I have TMJ so I can't chew crazy hard gum. The taste is the perfect flavor mint, not too stron and over powering. Best of all, the flavor lasts and doesn't turn gross leaving a bad taste. Highly recommend!
K C.
San Carlos, CA
The Sweet Mint doesn't seem right to me in terms of flavor. I love Orbit for its size, shape and flavor lasting-ness. But something about the Sweet Mint was a little too plant-like for me and too sweet. I prefer the Spearmint and WinterMint.

Also if you leave your pack (the main pack) open too long, the Sweet Mint gets hard and goes a little stale.
Ally C.
brooklyn
This is my favorite gum because the flavor is minty yet has a sweet sensation too that separates it from other types of mint gums. It is cheap and gives you a lot of pieces and the flavor last so long. I buy this gum every time I go to the store because it's the only flavor I have never gotten sick of!
Emily E.
I really enjoy the flavor of this kind. I haven't had any in quite a while.
Sweet and minty! You have to use it up fast because it has a tendency to get damp and make the gum kind of soggy. I wish it didn't contain Aspartame or food coloring- blue 1 lake. So, good flavor, not the best ingredients...
Serene B.
Wilmington, NC
This is definitely a must have on me at all times! I have been purchasing this gum since I can remember. It's sweet and refreshing. I like a gum that doesn't burn your mouth or take your breath away, but it still freshens it! It also lasts quite a while for how small it is. My fave!
Katrina A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of my favorite flavors of mint gum. I also like the style of packaging and size of each piece of gum. I think it lasts fairly long although i never chew my gum for really long periods of time. I have this in my purse at most times as you never know when you may need it!
Destini H.
Elkton, MD
I love this gum but the only problem I have with it is that it doesn't have a long lasting flavor (which is the one thing I look for in gum) . The flavor is absolutely delicious. I honestly don't think I would recommend unless you don't chew gum for a long period of time.
Veronica B.
This is my all time favorite gum and I always have a pack somewhere in my backpack or purse. I don't like super minty things and this is the perfect amount of sweetness and mint! They also last a really long time which is always a nice benefit! Love these!
Kaitlyn G.
San Fernando, CA
Definitely my favorite flavor of gum and always seem to buy to rather than other flavors. Kids love it because its not to spicy. However I did realize it loses its flavor really fast. Its super affordable and even got my boyfriend hooked on it just like me
Chaleena S.
The gum does have a long lasting, and strong flavor along with a hint of mint, but it doesn't 'cure' bad breathe. It may make your mouth smell good but only for a time, gum isn't a cure to bad breathe, its a cover up. Go to a dentist to get it figured out.
Jessica W.
Seattle, WA
How long does this last ?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Is your mouth dirty?
kosi u.
I've not tried this flavour...is it good?? ?
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
Orbit gum doesn't last very long. Very tasty when you first try it but after that the flavor goes bland very quickly
alejandra j.
The gum is made with natural ingredients or artificial flavors????