BY ORBIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wrigley's Orbit Mist™ Peppermint Spray™ Sugarfree Gum.
Artificially flavored.
A hydrating sensation with micro-bursts™.
3 fourteen-piece packages (42 pieces total).
3 pak.

Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Great gum don't know why the discontinued it. My job was always sold out of it. Flavor is strong and lasts super long. The texture is weird but the gum is all around great! Highly recommend
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum! I'm not sure if it's the same Extra spearmint we have in America, but it sure is cool and refreshing. Slightly sweet (just slightly), and a solid mint burst. Less of your typical "spearmint" flavoring, though, and more just good, starlight-mint-esque flavor.
Mickaela R.
Makes my breath feel fresh. It's pretty long lasting which is always a good thing. The mint is too strong for my liking though. But I guess that's what makes it last longer.
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
I bought this gum knowing Orbit, and expecting great things. I wasn't happy with this product. It didn't have the greatest taste, and as far as gum goes, it didn't last very long.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I did not like this gum at all. The taste was just horrible and very weird. I will definitely stick with buying Extra and Orbit. You can't go wrong with those brands.
Natasha K.
Waltham, MA
Bought this gum thinking it would be mouthwatering while refreshing my mouth. It really wasn't. Not very flavorful or breath enhancing. But if you're looking for a change, a pack of this wouldn't hurt.
Becky S.
Big Springs, WV
Its a nice way to freshen your breath, The taste stays with the gum for a while and it never seems to get old.. Great gum! mainly in the Speriment, peperment not to bad either..
Brittany L.
Orange City, FL
This gum is great for those of us who have sensitive teeth. This is the only brand I can chew without getting a pain. I've tried many different flavors and have loved most of them! The flavor is long lasting and lasts longer than other brands.
Carrie S.
Covington, GA
Love the long lasting flavor. Keeps your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Many flavors to choose from. The minty flavors are my favorite.
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
This gum is so good! I love this brand it's one of the only brands I buy! The flavors taste amazing and it's very inexpensive.