Wrigley's Orbit Mist Hydrating Sensation Spearmint Spritzer Sugar Free Gum- 3 PK

BY ORBIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wrigley's Orbit Mist Spearmint Spritzer Artificially Flavored Sugarfree Gum.
A hydrating sensation with micro-bursts™.
New.
3 pak.
3-fourteen piece packages (42 pieces total).

Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
Nutritionally a stick of this is less than five calories, contains no sodium, and only a single gram of carbs. It's sugar-free (otherwise I doubt it would have the ringing endorsements of the American Dental Association), and it leaves my mouth fresh. I typically chew a piece between meals to keep my mouth fresh and to add one more layer to my dental hygiene regimen. It's too early to tell how effective it is in the long term, but my mouth feels cleaner.
Chelsea K.
Bellevue, WA
Love that it's sugarfree and it's cheaper when buying in three's! I like Orbit because the gum doesn't get hard as quickly as some other gums! I feel like I'm putting a breath strip in my mouth when I take a piece. Spearmint flavor is my fav.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love this gum and this flavor it is so refreshing and it makes my mouth feel clean and I do not have to worry about my breath. I always keep a pack in my purse and car just in case I need it.
nena c.
I love the taste and it wakes you up if your sleepy on the way to work or school or anywhere in general lol. Plus you can take one before kissing your crush too.
Melissa T.
Arlington, VA
I love this gum, so minty. Leaves your breathe so fresh. I usually don't chew gum because the sweet gets away so quick, but that is not the case with this one, good for after meals.
Jillian M.
Not a huge fan of this gum. I had it one time and the flavor did not last very long. I don't think I will buy this again
Jessica H.
Taste great and is cheap!!!! I always have some in my car or purse!! Flavor last for a long time too!! Super fresh!
courtney d.
Berea, OH
I really like this gum it always leaves me feeling fresh and the flavor lasts a long time so i really like that.
Moad V.
casablanca
My name is Moad fellak im a youtuber, I have a channel on Youtube   with a large number of subscribers. if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for freeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
my email: moadovitch98@gmail.com
Jessica T.
This gum is amazing. It would be my everyday gum if not for the premium price compared to the regular Orbit Spearmint. I pick up a 3 pack when it's on sale and whenever I feel like treating myself. The spearmint isn't too intense and it has a balanced sweetness. The flavor bursts add a nice texture as well.