BY JUICY FRUIT

Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Juicy Tropical Sugar Free Gum.
60 pieces.
New.
Sugarfree.
Artificial flavored. see more...

Danaka T.
Juicy Fruit is really good for somebody, like me, who loves fruity gum! Lasts a long amount of hours and keeps your mouth fruity fresh. Juicy Fruit also has a lot of different flavors and they partner with other candy companies which makes everything a little more interesting.
Beatrice B.
Overall, I would say that it is very SWEET and gets soft and sticky really fast but other then that it is okay but not my first choice when selecting Gum to purchase.
Lilli J.
Dunwoody, Ga
I love this gum! It is all the flavor of Juicy Fruit with none of the sugar. I keep it in my car. Great to snag a piece before class.
Katie T.
Newalla, Ok
Size of packaging was super great and the flavor is amazing and stays fresh for a while. The size of the gum pieces is the perfect size and you only need one piece to keep the flavor. I'd definitely recommend it!
Sherri A.
Yorktown, VA
I love any flavor of Wrigley's, this gum is always tasty. The fruity kind is good but I prefer the minty flavors.
LaShasta B.
Charleston, WV
My kids and myself love this gum..it is great tasting plus sugar free for the kids is an added bonus.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Good, long lasting flavor. Plus the container is always used for arts and crafts. Always a good amount of gum to keep you chewing for days on end.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I can't stand this flavor and I love Juicy Fruit!! I don't know why they need to come out with new flavors - the original is perfect!