Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Fruity Chews Strawberry Gum uploaded by Amy S.Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Fruity Chews Strawberry Gum uploaded by Amy S.Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Fruity Chews Strawberry Gum uploaded by Sonia M.

BY JUICY FRUIT

Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Sugarfree Strawberry Fruity Chews Gum.

New gum!.

Artificially flavored sugar free gum.

40 pieces. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
So convenient to keep in your cars cupholder or on your desk. Good taste and it lasts. Great afternoon treat for those who don't want to fill up on sugar or empty calories, but need a sweet treat.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
I think the juicy fruit gum is really great because it's no really minit it has a good taste it is really sweet but I rather chew on this kind of gum then a hot gum.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love the flavor of this gum but I find that it doesn't last long. It helps quit smoking but all and all its not worth it.
Penela G.
Homestead , FL
Remind me of when I was younger, but great because these are sugar free. Perfect to carry in your car.
emmy u.
I love this gum! I usually get it at Walmart or target, it’s quite affordable. The flavor is perfect, not too sweet and not too strong. It definitely freshens my breath and its super fun to chew. Only complaint is that the flavor disappears quickly, about after 5 min. Totally recommend trying this gum!!
Kelsey B.
So, for starters....the whole concept of it fitting right into your cupholder is AWESOME. It saves you so much time because you don't have to rummage through your whole car/purse to find a piece of gum. The flavor was outstanding!!! Super juicy and VERY flavorful. However, it does not last long and that honestly is the only thing I found wrong. It was a very refreshing treat for a car ride or even before a quick meeting. Loved it and will be buying it again!
Sonia M.
This great for me to chew on while in class. The container is extremely portable so it fits in my backpack pretty well and in the cup holder of the car. The flavor does last pretty long but not forever haha but the container comes with plenty of pieces!
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
I always try to have gum in the car and this container is perfect for my cup holder since I'm not a coffee drinker, I always have at least one cup holder free. Classic taste, totally can't tell it's sugar free. I have to pop a few in my mouth at a time though to get a decent amount to chew on.
Gabby D.
Iselin, NJ
Nalia R.
My husband love chewing gum and I've been a fan of the orginial juicy fruit since I was younger. when I saw this it was on sale for $1.19 I figured we should try it. it has an okay taste but loses flavor very fast.