Add a Photo

By JUICY FRUIT
#119 in Gum
Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Sugarfree Strawberry Fruity Chews Gum.

New gum!.

Artificially flavored sugar free gum.

40 pieces.
Photos (3)
Amie M.
Amie M.
Toronto, Ontario

I use gum to try and cut down on smoking ( hoping to quit this year) and I love fruity gums but being diabetic there are very few sugar free fruity gums ( that taste good) Also this never sticks to my partial. Great flavor that lasts long.
Nalia R.
Nalia R.

My husband love chewing gum and I've been a fan of the orginial juicy fruit since I was younger. when I saw this it was on sale for $1.19 I figured we should try it. it has an okay taste but loses flavor very fast.
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA

So convenient to keep in your cars cupholder or on your desk. Good taste and it lasts. Great afternoon treat for those who don't want to fill up on sugar or empty calories, but need a sweet treat.
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ

I think the juicy fruit gum is really great because it's no really minit it has a good taste it is really sweet but I rather chew on this kind of gum then a hot gum.
Kiera P.
Kiera P.

Veryyy tasty last a long time. if you like fruity gum this is one to try. Not like regular juicy fruit but it stays flavorful for a good while
Amanda o.
Amanda o.
Ozone park, Ny

Car Cups / the only way to buy gum!!!! Very very sweet and great tasting . i usually get a different kind due to it hurting my jaw lol
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM

I absolutely love the flavor of this gum but I find that it doesn't last long. It helps quit smoking but all and all its not worth it.
Shawnee K.
Shawnee K.
Madison, AL

The strawberry flavor is the absolute best! It hold it's flavor for what seems like longer than most gum products.
Penela G.
Penela G.
Homestead, FL

Remind me of when I was younger, but great because these are sugar free. Perfect to carry in your car.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX

WHYYYY does Juicy Fruit have to taste SO good for 30 seconds and then NOTHING?!

Join Now