Add a Photo

By JUICY FRUIT
#119 in Gum
Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Sugarfree Strawberry Fruity Chews Gum.

New gum!.

Artificially flavored sugar free gum.

40 pieces.
Photos (3)
Sonia M.
Sonia M.

This great for me to chew on while in class. The container is extremely portable so it fits in my backpack pretty well and in the cup holder of the car. The flavor does last pretty long but not forever haha but the container comes with plenty of pieces!
Amie M.
Amie M.
Toronto, Ontario

I use gum to try and cut down on smoking ( hoping to quit this year) and I love fruity gums but being diabetic there are very few sugar free fruity gums ( that taste good) Also this never sticks to my partial. Great flavor that lasts long.
Nalia R.
Nalia R.

My husband love chewing gum and I've been a fan of the orginial juicy fruit since I was younger. when I saw this it was on sale for $1.19 I figured we should try it. it has an okay taste but loses flavor very fast.
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA

So convenient to keep in your cars cupholder or on your desk. Good taste and it lasts. Great afternoon treat for those who don't want to fill up on sugar or empty calories, but need a sweet treat.
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ

I think the juicy fruit gum is really great because it's no really minit it has a good taste it is really sweet but I rather chew on this kind of gum then a hot gum.
lydia g.
lydia g.

When it comes to gum for me, the more gum the better, and honestly fruity gum and minty gum is my favorite, and I always always always have to have gum
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM

I absolutely love the flavor of this gum but I find that it doesn't last long. It helps quit smoking but all and all its not worth it.
Amanda o.
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY

Car Cups / the only way to buy gum!!!! Very very sweet and great tasting . i usually get a different kind due to it hurting my jaw lol
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

Although this product is sugar free, it is still very sweet! Anyone who enjoys fruity flavored gum will enjoy this product!!
Shawnee K.
Shawnee K.
Madison, AL

The strawberry flavor is the absolute best! It hold it's flavor for what seems like longer than most gum products.

Join Now