Add a Photo

By JUICY FRUIT
#127 in Gum
Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Sugarfree Strawberry Fruity Chews Gum.

New gum!.

Artificially flavored sugar free gum.

40 pieces.
Photos (3)
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Aug. 4, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: Fruity Chews Sugarfree Strawberry
So convenient to keep in your cars cupholder or on your desk. Good taste and it lasts. Great afternoon treat for those who don't want to fill up on sugar or empty calories, but need a sweet treat.
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Sept. 21, 2016, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: Fruity Chews Sugarfree Strawberry
I think the juicy fruit gum is really great because it's no really minit it has a good taste it is really sweet but I rather chew on this kind of gum then a hot gum.
Amanda o.
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
April 13, 2016, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: Sugar Free Pieces 60 Piece
Car Cups / the only way to buy gum!!!! Very very sweet and great tasting . i usually get a different kind due to it hurting my jaw lol
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Aug. 8, 2016, 8:37 p.m.
Review for: Fruity Chews Sugarfree Strawberry
I absolutely love the flavor of this gum but I find that it doesn't last long. It helps quit smoking but all and all its not worth it.
Shawnee K.
Shawnee K.
Madison, AL
April 26, 2016, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: Sugar Free Pieces 60 Piece
The strawberry flavor is the absolute best! It hold it's flavor for what seems like longer than most gum products.
Penela G.
Penela G.
Homestead, FL
Dec. 9, 2015, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Sugar Free Pieces 60 Piece
Remind me of when I was younger, but great because these are sugar free. Perfect to carry in your car.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Sept. 28, 2015, 4:13 a.m.
Review for: Fruity Chews Sugarfree Strawberry
This great for me to chew on while in class. The container is extremely portable so it fits in my backpack pretty well and in the cup holder of the car. The flavor does last pretty long but not forever haha but the container comes with plenty of pieces!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My kids adore this gum. I think it's too sugary, and prefer the sugar free version. However, it is tasty, and the flavor lasts a long time!
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Veryyy tasty last a long time. if you like fruity gum this is one to try. Not like regular juicy fruit but it stays flavorful for a good while
Nalia R.
Nalia R.
Dec. 21, 2015, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Sugar Free Pieces 60 Piece
My husband love chewing gum and I've been a fan of the orginial juicy fruit since I was younger. when I saw this it was on sale for $1.19 I figured we should try it. it has an okay taste but loses flavor very fast.