Wrigley's Hubba Bubba Cluckers Assorted Flavors Bubble Gum uploaded by Ana R.Wrigley's Hubba Bubba Cluckers Assorted Flavors Bubble Gum uploaded by Alicia H.

BY HUBBA BUBBA #42 in Gum

Wrigley's Hubba Bubba Cluckers Assorted Flavors Bubble Gum.
Artificially flavored.
The wind-up chicken that walks and lays bubble gum eggs. see more...

• Why don't they have different flavors instead of different colors.2 Answers
  • Does anyone still buy these ?8 Answers
  • Am I the only one that thinks these are gross and the fact that the...1 Answers
Wrigley's Hubba Bubba Cluckers Assorted Flavors Bubble Gum
  • "Even though the flavor does not last long, I always find myself picking up a pack when I am in line at the store, I used to love it when I was a kid! " in 7 reviews
  • "This gum has SUCH a great taste and is so fun to blow bubbles with but it loses it's taste incredibly fast." in 6 reviews
  • "This gum is so perfect for having blowing bubbles competitions or just for fun!" in 5 reviews
  • "They make for really big bubbles but they lose their flavor so quickly and they have so much sugar in them." in 5 reviews
Kalei M.
Kalei M.
My boyfriend's nephew got this for Easter last yeas and he had so much fun with it! the bubble gum did lose it's flavor really fast though.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Macungie, PA
This was my favorite gum as a kid, and once in a while i still like to indulge in a sugary chewy piece of watermelon or strawberry flavor!! the gum really does make gigantic bubbles, i remember blowing one as big as my own head before! it's a nostalgic gum for those who like to remember their sugar-high bubble-blowing days (or those who are still in them.... oops).
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
Damn this gum is still alive. i remember these when i was small. I buy it once in a while but they don't taste the same as before
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
This is one of my favorites, they have a bunch of great flavors and they make the perfect pop! The only down side is the flavor does not last too long.
amber h.
amber h.
Lancaster, OH
The flavor of this gum is amazing, however I feel it deserves a C because the flavor doesn't last very long at all. So it's just a short great flavor.
brittney w.
brittney w.
I don't think Hubba Bubba bubble gum will ever get old! From all ages it's always good!! :) Love blowing huge bubbles :) But not when they pop on my nose or get in my hair lol
Samantha I.
Samantha I.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this gum, always grab a pack when I get a chance. Love that sweet bubble gum taste!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
West Plains, MO
This gum is okay. I grew up chewing it. The only issue I have with it is that the flavor don't last long. It is however really nice to blow bubbles with.
Kaitlynn O.
Kaitlynn O.
Tipp City, OH
This gum taste soooooo good it's so flavorful, for about 1 minute though:( I have loved this gum sense I was 7!
Trent V.
Trent V.
Bettendorf, IA
The gum tastes sooo good! For about 2 seconds before it loses flavor, this gum is PURE sugar, I don't recommend this gum at all.
marielise r.
marielise r.
Hartford, CT
Does anyone still buy these ?
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Whats ur fav flavor of this gum?
Ashley  M.
Ashley M.
What is your favorite flavor?
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
Conway, SC
Why don't they have different flavors instead of different colors.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
Am I the only one that thinks these are gross and the fact that they come out of a chicken butt um no thank you