Wrigley's Hubba Bubba Cluckers Assorted Flavors Bubble Gum uploaded by Ana R.Wrigley's Hubba Bubba Cluckers Assorted Flavors Bubble Gum uploaded by Alicia H.

BY HUBBA BUBBA

Wrigley's Hubba Bubba Cluckers Assorted Flavors Bubble Gum.
Artificially flavored.
The wind-up chicken that walks and lays bubble gum eggs. see more...

• Why don't they have different flavors instead of differen...2 Answers
  • Does anyone still buy these ?8 Answers
  • Am I the only one that thinks these are gross and the fac...1 Answers
Wrigley's Hubba Bubba Cluckers Assorted Flavors Bubble Gum
  • "Even though the flavor does not last long, I always find myself picking up a pack when I am in line at the store, I used to love it when I was a kid! " in 7 reviews
  • "This gum has SUCH a great taste and is so fun to blow bubbles with but it loses it's taste incredibly fast." in 6 reviews
  • "They make for really big bubbles but they lose their flavor so quickly and they have so much sugar in them." in 5 reviews
  • "This gum is so perfect for having blowing bubbles competitions or just for fun!" in 5 reviews
Angie S.
Macungie, PA
This was my favorite gum as a kid, and once in a while i still like to indulge in a sugary chewy piece of watermelon or strawberry flavor!! the gum really does make gigantic bubbles, i remember blowing one as big as my own head before! it's a nostalgic gum for those who like to remember their sugar-high bubble-blowing days (or those who are still in them.... oops).
Cindy M.
Knightdale, NC
I absolutely LOVE this gum!! It is the BEST gum to blow gum bubbles with!!! I love biting into it because it is so soft and chewy and it stays that way until the flavor runs out!!! My childhood go to gum!!! Best flavor out there (well until it runs out)!!! I usually put 2 pieces in my mouth for even bigger bubbles!!
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
This gum was my FAVORITE when I was younger. Now a days though it isn't my gum of choice. The flavor is very good but it does not last long AT ALL! It maybe lasts a total of 10 minutes if you're lucky. It also has tons of sugar in it. I would not chew it every day but once in a while is fine.
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
If you ever get in the mood to blow bubbles, this is the gum to get. Hubba Bubble makes excellent bubble-making gum. The flavors are so delicious you have to curb the urge to swallow the gum. The original bubble gum flavor isn't my favorite, but is a classic.
Christina K.
As a kid when i first learned how to blow bubbles with my bubble gum. I'd always buy hubba bubba to practice and it gave me so much confidence. silly, but true. Until this day when I feel like blowing a bubble. I'd buy hubba bubba bubble gum!
kandiss J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So much fun! It comes in egg shapened and differnt colors . The gum has a great flavor but it does go away pretty fast and starts to taste like....a sweet gum with no flavor.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chewed this when it was cool back in Middle School, and it was gross. The flavor lasts for all of a few minutes and it begins to break down just as fast. The pieces are huge also, which is another bummer because you look ridiculous like you have dip in your cheek.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
This is the best bubblegum if you want that quick burst of flavor and it's so fun to chew! perfect to use for pictures of you blowing a bubble! I used this to get a pic of me at the SEattle Gum Wall :)
Marisol j.
I found this in a discount store right before Easter. I picked up a few for my daughter and she loved that the "egg" comes out of the chickens butt. ha-ha I thought that was hilarious! but she loved it.
Natalia P.
Pflugerville, TX
I remember chewing hubba bubba all the time as a child, but now as an adult I don't see what I liked. It loses taste right away and it's too sugar when it does have taste! You end up with a hurt jaw from chewing on it. It's obviously meant for kids.
marielise r.
Wethersfield, CT
Does anyone still buy these ?
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Whats ur fav flavor of this gum?
Ashley  M.
What is your favorite flavor?
Lynn D.
Conway, SC
Why don't they have different flavors instead of different colors.
Kyra G.
Does anyone still buy these on a regular basis or is it more of a special treat type thing?