Wrigley's Freedent Gum Spearmint - 15 CT uploaded by Veronica G.

BY WRIGLEY'S

Wrigley's Spearmint Freedent® Gum.
With other natural flavor.
Great taste!
Won't stick to most dental work.
PlenTpak.
15 sticks. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maya X.
Swansboro
Great minty flavored gum, and I always use it before I head out to go to school. Plus, the gum doesn't stick to your teeth at all!! Would recommend to all those gum addicts.
Hayley W.
Homosassa, FL
Freedent is one of the only brands of gum that I buy. Its a good tasting gum, the flavor lasts longer than most and I like how long it keeps breath fresh.
toshneke r.
Roanoke, VA
I LOVE THIS GUM I USE IT BEFOR A HOT DATE I DON'T LIKE TO CHEW IT ANY OTHER TIME BECAUSE IT TASTE LIKE TOOTH PASTE TNR
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ha-ha Ive never needed to chew this gum because of dental work but my grandma used to because she had dentures and I chewed it because I didn't know better! I will say its got a great flavor and it doesn't stick to your teeth!