BY EXTRA

Wrigley's Extra Long Lasting Flavor Smooth Mint Sugarfree Gum.
New.
15 sticks.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
The smooth mint gum helps me fight off sugary cravings. The flavor last for a very long time. It's pretty affordable. I enjoy the Extra brand over the others! I have a pack of Extra in all of my places!
Cynthia H.
One reason why I really like this come is because it leaves my breath smelling nice and fresh for at least 1 hour after chewing it. The only reason why I'm giving it four stars is because it doesn't last long and the flavor start disappearing really quickly. Having a job talking to customers all day, I chew at least 5 of these a day. All the prices to him now a days are the same price so I wouldn't saw its affordable or anything or best priced.
connie P.
Logan, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very good gum.The taste stays longer then other gums do,and it doesn't break in pieces in your mouth and get all yucky.It's great for Breath or after a meal or anytime really.This is one of the main Gums me and my family uses.should give it a try,it really is good.
Valerie E.
I absolutely love this gum! The flavor is smooth mint, and it is the perfect mint flavor that lasts longer than most gums I have tried in the past. I like to buy these at Walgreens and they are under $2 . I am a huge fan of peppermint, and this flavor is bold in taste and flavor. I highly recommend this product to family and friends, and gum lovers like myself.
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum! I usually get it at Walmart or target, it’s quite affordable. The minty flavor is perfect, not too sweet but not too strong. It definitely freshens my breath and its super fun to chew. Only complaint is that the flavor disappears quickly, about after 5 min. Totally recommend trying this gum!!
Luiza T.
I love EXTRA and only buy EXTRA! Of course their AD campaigns got my heart but this gum is actually really good. It isn't extremely strong- like those gums that you can't have a glass of cold water while chewing it-  but it is very vey very last longing. All the flavors are great!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They don't sell this in the area that I live for some odd reason so I picked it up at a Kansas gas station while driving through and it's great! I prefer this mint flavor over spearmint and the polar ice gum they have. The flavor isn't too minty, but it's just enough to leave you feeling fresh and clean! Love it !
Cindy A.
San Jose, CA
I love this gum because it isn't expensive and it does last a long time. It also comes in so many creative flavors. Such as pumpkin pie, watermelon, etc. But it also comes in the original flavors. I would highly recomend this to anyone that love gum.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Review for: Wrigley'S Long Lasting Flavor Gum 15 Sticks more...
This gum used to really really just be my favorite gum in the whole wide world. I used to buy like 5 packs of 3 at a single time and I would finish them in a week or two. I think I might still have some packs in my pantry! They are just really good and really really sweet. The mint isn't too overpowering and it's just yummmm!
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Smooth Mint 3 ct more...
This gum is good quality for the price and is packed with flavor. The flavor doesn't last super long, but you can get a decent amount for fairly cheap so it isn't a huge deal to use more than one piece in a day. I like that these are a bit sweet but also fresh and minty.
Jenna S.
Lehi , UT
How long lasting is the flavor on this gum? Is it soft or hard when chewed?
jessica f.
Hmmm I'm not sure if I've ever tried theses before...are they just the same as the regular packets that you can buy?
Cindy A.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite flavor? Mine is Smooth Mint.