BY EXTRA #24 in Gum

Wrigley's Extra Fruit Sensations® Sweet Watermelon Sugarfree Gum - 15 CT.
Artificially flavored.
15 sticks.

Wrigley's Extra Fruit Sensations Sweet Watermelon Sugarfree Gum
  • "Sometimes I need a fruity flavor instead of a minty one and this gum does the trick. " in 1 review
  • "I go "gasp" lol I love to chew gum and I love the taste of watermelon great combo!" in 1 review
  • "It is the only fruit flavor I usually buy." in 1 review
  • "This gum has a great watermelon taste and helps satisfy my sweet tooth but without adding a lot of calories." in 1 review
  • "I can chew this fully flavorful gum and be happy that it's sugar free." in 1 review
Amber B.
louisville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum is absolutely disgusting! I am not sure why it was chosen to get rid of bad breathWrigley's Extra Fruit Sensations Sweet Watermelon Sugarfree Gum because it does absolutely nothing to help with breath issues. The watermelon flavor is so artificial, it’s not enjoyable at all. Waste of money.
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The watermelony taste is on point taste so good I love when you chew the gum it remains together not messy over your ehole mouth if you giys know what I mean. I try to buy one for school every chsnce I get. And love the liitle pics on them now soo adorable.
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge watermelon flavored candy fan, but this gum tastes so artificial and fake. There isn’t any watermelon resemblance what so ever. The gum has an ok flavor, but it’s nothing like watermelon. Another thing is that the flavor only lasts for a short period of time which is a really big downside. I do not recommend this gum.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum was ok. I'm not big on the sugar free aspect. I felt like it took away the flavor a lot.
The flavor didn't last long which did not surprise me one bit.
I can just rate this gum as ok. I can buy a better tasting gum for around the same price.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have a stock of this stuff lol you seriously cannot beat a 5 pack for a buck. I like to keep gum handy just in case, as I'm sure most of us do! The only negative is it loses flavor after a while but it dies give your breath a boost. I'd recommend this gum to a chewer 👌🏼
Natalie L.
OH
This is my favorite gum! I chew this gum rarely when my dad nuts it for me and it is yummy. I buy it at the gas station. Other brands of this gum are good and don't lose flavor as easily as this gum does.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband buys this brand of gum for me it helps control my appetite and it's a good double chin exercise!! Look it up if you don't believe me. This taste like watermelon and a little bit of mint. It's very delicious. The flavor is long lasting because it has little pieces of flavor in it and it's sugar free. Totally on my diet!! It doesn't hurt my dental work either.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sometimes my sweet tooth takes effect and I crave a fruity flavor and my go-to fruity flavor is watermelon I like extra because it's easy to chew it doesn't get hard after a while and it's very flavorful mouth watering goodness!!
Nava S.
Granger, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum actually tastes pretty darn good for being sugar free. When something is sugar free, I usually never go for it but I actually didn’t even know it was sugar free until after I bought it. The watermelon flavor is pretty accurate. Sure, it could be better, but it’s not bad!
#nerdygirl ..
This is my favorite gum. I absolutely love this flavor. The gum flavor lasts long and doesn't get hard the more you chew it. It is very sticky though. So, be careful with this around kids.
Sharah  S.
Where is a place that you have accidentally piped a bubble with this gum and was embarrassed?
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What's your favorite flavor because this right here is love
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does it taste a lot of the watermelon?
Amy K.
Florence, AL
This is my favorite go to sugar free gum. It keeps a great flavor for a LONG time and a great price. Has anyone ever tried another variety?
Shannon P.
In church, I forgot to throw it away before going in and was chewing up a storm and blew a small but loud bubble everyone sitting around me looked at me. I'm like it wasn't me I looked behind me act like it came from there

back