BY EXTRA

Wrigley's Extra Fruit Sensations® Sweet Watermelon Sugarfree Gum - 15 CT.
Artificially flavored.
15 sticks.

Wrigley's Extra Fruit Sensations Sweet Watermelon Sugarfree Gum
  • "Sometimes I need a fruity flavor instead of a minty one and this gum does the trick. " in 1 review
  • "I go "gasp" lol I love to chew gum and I love the taste of watermelon great combo!" in 1 review
  • "It is the only fruit flavor I usually buy." in 1 review
  • "This gum has a great watermelon taste and helps satisfy my sweet tooth but without adding a lot of calories." in 1 review
  • "I can chew this fully flavorful gum and be happy that it's sugar free." in 1 review
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The watermelony taste is on point taste so good I love when you chew the gum it remains together not messy over your ehole mouth if you giys know what I mean. I try to buy one for school every chsnce I get. And love the liitle pics on them now soo adorable.
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge watermelon flavored candy fan, but this gum tastes so artificial and fake. There isn’t any watermelon resemblance what so ever. The gum has an ok flavor, but it’s nothing like watermelon. Another thing is that the flavor only lasts for a short period of time which is a really big downside. I do not recommend this gum.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum was ok. I'm not big on the sugar free aspect. I felt like it took away the flavor a lot.
The flavor didn't last long which did not surprise me one bit.
I can just rate this gum as ok. I can buy a better tasting gum for around the same price.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband buys this brand of gum for me it helps control my appetite and it's a good double chin exercise!! Look it up if you don't believe me. This taste like watermelon and a little bit of mint. It's very delicious. The flavor is long lasting because it has little pieces of flavor in it and it's sugar free. Totally on my diet!! It doesn't hurt my dental work either.
Amber B.
louisville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum is absolutely disgusting! I am not sure why it was chosen to get rid of bad breathWrigley's Extra Fruit Sensations Sweet Watermelon Sugarfree Gum because it does absolutely nothing to help with breath issues. The watermelon flavor is so artificial, it’s not enjoyable at all. Waste of money.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sometimes my sweet tooth takes effect and I crave a fruity flavor and my go-to fruity flavor is watermelon I like extra because it's easy to chew it doesn't get hard after a while and it's very flavorful mouth watering goodness!!
Nava S.
Granger, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum actually tastes pretty darn good for being sugar free. When something is sugar free, I usually never go for it but I actually didn’t even know it was sugar free until after I bought it. The watermelon flavor is pretty accurate. Sure, it could be better, but it’s not bad!
#nerdygirl ..
This is my favorite gum. I absolutely love this flavor. The gum flavor lasts long and doesn't get hard the more you chew it. It is very sticky though. So, be careful with this around kids.
Delilah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I gave it three stars for lasting power. But other than that this is way to sweet for my liking. It does have a watermelon flavor to it. Just not my liking. The kids love it!!!
Channon D.
Don't buy this if you like long lasting flavor. It taste pretty awesome for all of 2 minutes chewing it. I find I have to add another stick if I want the flavor to last longer.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What's your favorite flavor because this right here is love
Sharah  S.
Where is a place that you have accidentally piped a bubble with this gum and was embarrassed?
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does it taste a lot of the watermelon?
Amy K.
Florence, AL
This is my favorite go to sugar free gum. It keeps a great flavor for a LONG time and a great price. Has anyone ever tried another variety?
Rosie E.
How long does this gum approximately last??

Walmart