Add a Photo
Wrigley's Extra Fruit Sensations Long Lasting Fruit Flavor Sweet Tropical Sugar Free Gum

By WRIGLEY'S
#165 in Gum
vanessa m.
vanessa m.

I love this gum. When I am feeling fruity of course this is my go to. It does not dry quickly and the after taste is great. It definitely takes the win comparing to other gums. I keep it at work at all times and use it daily. It is definitely purchase worthy.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny

I tried this gum and thought it had a really good flavor, the only problem is that after 5-6 minutes of chewing the gum got a weird taste and lost that fruity flavor and it became very hard and difficult to chew. It would not be my first choice for gum.
Nistha G.
Nistha G.

Wrigley is a great brand and their gums are all fantastic. This one also has a right balance on sweet and sour flavors but only that it loses flavor after some time.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL

This tropical fruit flavor is awesome. It's the perfect balance of sweet, tangy, and sour. What's better is the long lasting effects. Love!
Denise T.
Denise T.

These gums are reallyy good and they have a great flavor ! However the strawberry one taste better
Jennilee P.
Jennilee P.

I am not a huge fan of this gum. If I'm going to chew gum I want it to be minty to get the taste of food away...don't want artificial flavors of different kinds of fruit.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
parkersburg, West Virginia

LOVE the flavor. This gum helped with cravings while I was on a diet. The long lasting flavor statement is debatable, though. I felt that it wasn't exceptional compared to other gum, in that respect.
Jackea G.
Jackea G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

The initial flavor is nice and fruity. but, after chewing it for 5 mins it starts to turn really hard and loses it's flavor and appeal. I've tried to ride the wave and chew it for a while, but it really feels like chewing paper. it sucks that the taste doesn't last.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Huntington, IN

I really like the flavor of these, but I've had mixed results when it comes to long term effects. Sometimes, after a while, the gum loses all flavor and gets all hard, and sometimes the gum gets really runny and sticky and makes it difficult to chew. Either way, it's not my first pick when it comes to gum.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Victorville, CA

Great fruit flavor, great price, lasting flavor. keeps breath fresh but fruity
Angela P.
Angela P.
Gettysburg, PA

Does the flavor last in these?
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.

Why area they so good!!!

Join Now