Add a Photo

By EXTRA DESSERT DELIGHTS
#150 in Gum
Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Strawberry Shortcake Sugarfree Gum.
Artificially flavored.
New.
3 packs.
3 fifteen-stick packages (45 sticks total).
Allison H.
Allison H.
York, PA

I chewed a lot of gum when I was trying to lose weight. It really helps with the cravings and the flavors are so sweet. I have not heard of many desert gums but this one is great and for a great value. I would recommend this to others. It is the type of gum when you open it up, everyone wants a piece.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Allentown , PA

Great way to curb a sweet tooth without all the calories. The flavor doesn't last the longest but its a nice way to get a hint of a sinful treat without all the guilt.
Ronnie H.
Ronnie H.
Québec,Montreal

I love this gum so much because it actually tastes like you're eating a piece of pie or cake! So I love this product a lot and the price is reasonable!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Denver, CO

I love Extra gum and the variety of different flavors. Extra is a great product a wonderful diversion from sweetness hunger when you need one.
Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.
Lake City, FL

This product is good the flavor is amazing but to me the flavor does not last as long at I would hope. Other than that it is good
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR

I love these dessert flavored gums. They do tend to loose flavor and texture quickly though. Otherwise, I love the idea.
Meriah W.
Meriah W.

This gum has a nice flavor but it is wayyyyyy too sweet on the palette. it also has a weird after taste and gets hard
Laiba T.
Laiba T.

I personally don't like the flavor that much and the flavor runs out so quickly too. wouldn't recommend after a meal
Brittany  G.
Brittany G.

It's okay but the flavors offered are weird considering you're usually eating gum after dinner to refresh your palette .. I don't know I just didn't like the flavor
Anita R.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids, MI

I really like these, but the flavor runs our so fast, and the gum gets hard fast too, makes my jaw hurt. wish the flavor would last longer then 2 minutes!
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC

Does anybody else really dislike these dessert flavors? I purchased the apple crispy flavor gum and did not like it whatsoever.

Join Now