BY EXTRA DESSERT DELIGHTS

Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Strawberry Shortcake Sugarfree Gum.
Artificially flavored.
New.
3 packs.
3 fifteen-stick packages (45 sticks total). see more...

• Does anybody else really dislike these dessert flavors? I purchas...4 Answers
Allison H.
Allison H.
York, PA
I chewed a lot of gum when I was trying to lose weight. It really helps with the cravings and the flavors are so sweet. I have not heard of many desert gums but this one is great and for a great value. I would recommend this to others. It is the type of gum when you open it up, everyone wants a piece.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Denver, CO
I love Extra gum and the variety of different flavors. Extra is a great product a wonderful diversion from sweetness hunger when you need one.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Allentown, PA
Great way to curb a sweet tooth without all the calories. The flavor doesn't last the longest but its a nice way to get a hint of a sinful treat without all the guilt.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR
I love these dessert flavored gums. They do tend to loose flavor and texture quickly though. Otherwise, I love the idea.
Anita R.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I really like these, but the flavor runs our so fast, and the gum gets hard fast too, makes my jaw hurt. wish the flavor would last longer then 2 minutes!
Tina W.
Tina W.
Pensacola, FL
The flavor is not something that closely resembles what I remember of strawberry shortcake. The flavor wears out within 10 minutes.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
While this gum has a great flavor I wouldn't recommend d after a meal. It just makes me feel queasy, also the flavor fades super fast.
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
I've actually had tasted this type of flavored gum before they were pretty good and they also became my favorite gum!
Mellissa S.
Mellissa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These were the best thing to hit the market. They really taste like what they describe. It was like having dessert with less calories.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this product because it makes me crave other sweets less! I can just eat a piece of gum instead of a slice of cake!
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
Does anybody else really dislike these dessert flavors? I purchased the apple crispy flavor gum and did not like it whatsoever.