Add a Photo

By EXTRA DESSERT DELIGHTS
#156 in Gum
Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Strawberry Shortcake Sugarfree Gum.
Artificially flavored.
New.
3 packs.
3 fifteen-stick packages (45 sticks total).
Allison H.
Allison H.
York, PA

I chewed a lot of gum when I was trying to lose weight. It really helps with the cravings and the flavors are so sweet. I have not heard of many desert gums but this one is great and for a great value. I would recommend this to others. It is the type of gum when you open it up, everyone wants a piece.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Allentown , PA

Great way to curb a sweet tooth without all the calories. The flavor doesn't last the longest but its a nice way to get a hint of a sinful treat without all the guilt.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Denver, CO

I love Extra gum and the variety of different flavors. Extra is a great product a wonderful diversion from sweetness hunger when you need one.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR

I love these dessert flavored gums. They do tend to loose flavor and texture quickly though. Otherwise, I love the idea.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Lynchburg, VA

I love this product because it makes me crave other sweets less! I can just eat a piece of gum instead of a slice of cake!
Mellissa S.
Mellissa S.
Kansas city, Ks

These were the best thing to hit the market. They really taste like what they describe. It was like having dessert with less calories.
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA

I've actually had tasted this type of flavored gum before they were pretty good and they also became my favorite gum!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN

I think all of these desert flavored gums just taste terrible. I won't be buying these again.
Anita R.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids, MI

I really like these, but the flavor runs our so fast, and the gum gets hard fast too, makes my jaw hurt. wish the flavor would last longer then 2 minutes!
Amber P.
Amber P.

SO GOOD! Especially because it's actually tastes very close to what it is! Love love love this gum!
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC

Does anybody else really dislike these dessert flavors? I purchased the apple crispy flavor gum and did not like it whatsoever.

Join Now