BY EXTRA DESSERT DELIGHTS

Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Strawberry Shortcake Sugarfree Gum.
Artificially flavored.
New.
3 packs.
3 fifteen-stick packages (45 sticks total). see more...

• Does anybody else really dislike these dessert flavors? I purchas...4 Answers
Allison H.
York, PA
I chewed a lot of gum when I was trying to lose weight. It really helps with the cravings and the flavors are so sweet. I have not heard of many desert gums but this one is great and for a great value. I would recommend this to others. It is the type of gum when you open it up, everyone wants a piece.
Megan R.
Allentown , PA
Great way to curb a sweet tooth without all the calories. The flavor doesn't last the longest but its a nice way to get a hint of a sinful treat without all the guilt.
Whitney W.
Denver, CO
I love Extra gum and the variety of different flavors. Extra is a great product a wonderful diversion from sweetness hunger when you need one.
Mellissa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These were the best thing to hit the market. They really taste like what they describe. It was like having dessert with less calories.
Cynthia S.
While this gum has a great flavor I wouldn't recommend d after a meal. It just makes me feel queasy, also the flavor fades super fast.
Dorothy B.
Lake City, FL
This product is good the flavor is amazing but to me the flavor does not last as long at I would hope. Other than that it is good
Kaitlyn C.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this product because it makes me crave other sweets less! I can just eat a piece of gum instead of a slice of cake!
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR
I love these dessert flavored gums. They do tend to loose flavor and texture quickly though. Otherwise, I love the idea.
Meriah W.
This gum has a nice flavor but it is wayyyyyy too sweet on the palette. it also has a weird after taste and gets hard
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
I've actually had tasted this type of flavored gum before they were pretty good and they also became my favorite gum!
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
Does anybody else really dislike these dessert flavors? I purchased the apple crispy flavor gum and did not like it whatsoever.