Add a Photo

By EXTRA DESSERT DELIGHTS
#159 in Gum
Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Strawberry Shortcake Sugarfree Gum.
Artificially flavored.
New.
3 packs.
3 fifteen-stick packages (45 sticks total).
Allison H.
Allison H.
York, PA

I chewed a lot of gum when I was trying to lose weight. It really helps with the cravings and the flavors are so sweet. I have not heard of many desert gums but this one is great and for a great value. I would recommend this to others. It is the type of gum when you open it up, everyone wants a piece.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Allentown, PA

Great way to curb a sweet tooth without all the calories. The flavor doesn't last the longest but its a nice way to get a hint of a sinful treat without all the guilt.
Ronnie H.
Ronnie H.
Québec,Montreal

I love this gum so much because it actually tastes like you're eating a piece of pie or cake! So I love this product a lot and the price is reasonable!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Denver, CO

I love Extra gum and the variety of different flavors. Extra is a great product a wonderful diversion from sweetness hunger when you need one.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

While this gum has a great flavor I wouldn't recommend d after a meal. It just makes me feel queasy, also the flavor fades super fast.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR

I love these dessert flavored gums. They do tend to loose flavor and texture quickly though. Otherwise, I love the idea.
Meriah W.
Meriah W.

This gum has a nice flavor but it is wayyyyyy too sweet on the palette. it also has a weird after taste and gets hard
Laiba T.
Laiba T.

I personally don't like the flavor that much and the flavor runs out so quickly too. wouldn't recommend after a meal
Brittany  G.
Brittany G.

It's okay but the flavors offered are weird considering you're usually eating gum after dinner to refresh your palette .. I don't know I just didn't like the flavor
Anita R.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids, MI

I really like these, but the flavor runs our so fast, and the gum gets hard fast too, makes my jaw hurt. wish the flavor would last longer then 2 minutes!
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC

Does anybody else really dislike these dessert flavors? I purchased the apple crispy flavor gum and did not like it whatsoever.

Join Now