Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGumExtra
Wrigley's Dessert Delights Orange Creme Pop Sugarfree Gum - 3 PK

Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Orange Creme Pop Sugarfree Gum - 3 PK

by Extra

Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Orange Creme Pop Sugarfree Gum.
New.
Artificially flavored.
3 packs.
3 fifteen - stick packages (45 sticks total).

Yes, its great for an after lunch gum.
Is it very sweet?
Start your review of Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Orange Creme Pop Sugarfree Gum - 3 PK!
Lewiston
This is a really delicious tasting gum. Long lasting flavor. I wish they would make a candy that tastes like this.
S Charleston, WV
I love the flavor but it does not last nearly long enough and the gum gets very hard after just a few minutes of chewing.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love all of the desert flavors in the extra gum collection! So many options. and a great alternative instead of candy for one of those sneaky pregnancy cravings.
Porter Ranch, CA
This is one of my favorite flavors of Extra. It's the perfect balance between citrusy and sweet.
Not a fan of the desert flavors but I love Extra brand gum! The mint ones last quite a while!
Phoenix, AZ
No joke, I almost always have this on me. This flavor or any of the others. I'm trying to be "good" with the sweets and this gum helps curb the temptations. As a mom and girl scout mom, there's lots of them out there! :)
Great gum, I take several meds that leave me with a dry mouth, Orange Creme Pop was awesome as the light citrus kept my mouth watering. I feel horribly betrayed as a customer, that Extra just canceled making it, people sold packages for $29 to $99 and people bought them but extra won't support thier fans.  My gum purchasing died when Extra killed this.
The orange creme pop is one of my favorite flavors, but it is super hard to find and the flavor doesn't last that long. Otherwise good.
Sarnia, Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! These will forever be one of my favorite kinds of gum! And it really does taste how it claims!love love love!
b.c
This stuff tastes great and i love the flavor because i love orange as a color and the fruit and the taste and i always have a lot of it in my pocket