Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip Sugarfree Gum uploaded by Taylor R.Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip Sugarfree Gum uploaded by Taylor R.

BY WRIGLEY'S

Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip.
Sugarfree gum.
Artificially flavored.
15 sticks. see more...

• Are these healthy and are they strong?1 Answers
  • Does the flavor last long?6 Answers
  • I've never had this flavor but just the packaging looks g...3 Answers
Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip Sugarfree Gum
  • "My baby bro loves mint chocolate chip ice cream so he had to try them so I did too they really did taste like mint chocolate chip" in 8 reviews
Lynore C.
This has been helping me stay on track with eating healthy. Just when I'm about to break down and cheat, I remember this gum! Taste just like mint chocolate chip!!!!! Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip Sugarfree Gum
Jessica V.
Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip gum is simply delicious. It tastes just like mint chocolate chip ice cream. I'm amazed! Also, the taste lasts a while too, so don't worry about chewing through the whole pack in one day. Find it at your local drugstore, Target or Walmart. It's worth trying!
Cassandra H.
I absolutely love the flavor of this gum. It tastes wonderful, makes my breath smell awesome. My only issue is that the flavor doesn't last a super long time. Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip Sugarfree Gum
Sarah M.
I have never understood gum with a dessert flavor. I always felt gum should be mint and only mint. People chew on gum to get the taste of those desserts out. [product:wrigley's-extra-dessert-delights-sugarfree-gum-cinnamon-roll---15-ct]
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I had no idea this gum still existed lol. This is by for the weirdest tasting gum every. It reminds me of willy wonka gum with all the weird flavors from the movie lol. At least it was affordable.
D M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every time I want something sweet i chew a piece of gum. No calories and sugarfree.And the mint chocolate chip ice cream flavor last for quite some time. I will buy it again.
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
I thought these were really fun ideas and have tried nearly every flavor they've released. My problem with them all has been the same - they lose their flavor very quickly. I was so excited to have the root beer float one I opened it before we left the Target, and by the time I got to the car it tasted like nothing! Of course you can go through "packs a day" of these; you'd have to if you want to keep tasting what they're supposed to taste like. It's just a low quality gum that they try to mask by making it sweet and fun.
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
Great flavors! Most gum flavors don't last as long as we'd like but Extra last longer than most other gums I've tried. The flavors just BURST out of the gum into my mouth! Bubble Gum flavor is my favorite but fruit flavors are great too. I chew two sticks at a time so I can blow & pop bubbles; that's just me. Sometimes I only want a quick bit of flavor in my mouth to freshen so a half a stick will do. It's normal for gum to be harder to chew once the sweetener & flavor are gone. Don't hold that against this gum for being normal.

Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was definitely intrigued when Extra started carrying the different dessert flavor gums. My mom has always bought Extra for herself, so I had high expectations. Unfortunately, sugar free almost always mean aspartame-loaded, and the aftertaste from the aspartame overwhelmed any fun dessert flavors.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Im not usually a fan of really sweet gum but when I have a sweet tooth or its a low carb day and I want something sweet without all the carbs this is a perfect little treat to have in my desk. The flavor last a while and the texture stays the same the whole time I'm chewing it
Sara A.
Compton, CA
I've never tasted any flavor gum besides the mint and fruity ones are these actually good? Always wondered.
Alexandra A.
Does the flavor last long?
Andrea M.
East Lansing, MI
I've never had this flavor but just the packaging looks gross to me. I like my gum to be refreshing not something that is sweet. Does it taste sweet?
Kaitlyn O.
This gum is amazing! Who doesn't love mint and chocolate?
Mayra E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sounds delicious, do they have other flavors?