BY EXTRA DESSERT DELIGHTS

Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Key Lime Pie Sugarfree Gum.
New.
Artificially flavored.
3 packs.
3 fifteen-stick packages (45 sticks total). see more...

• Ive been looking for this gum for quite a while ? Ware can i find...2 Answers
  • How long does the flavor last?2 Answers
Casey F.
Casey F.
Saginaw, MI
Pretty gross. Not a big fan of dessert flavored gum but this is one of the worst. The flavor was very sweet lime. The price is affordable but I would still rather buy something else. I feel that trident does a better job with the fruit flavors. Will not buy again.
julia h.
julia h.
Cottonwood, AZ
I bought the extra desert gum and yes it s amazing at first but runs out of flavor fast only good thing about it is it tastes just like the key lime pie or the root beer floats you all love
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Super disgusting! All of the desert flavors are horrific tasting. They taste nothing like what is being advertised and only made me queasy after only about 15 minutes.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
This gum was definitely not for me! It takes like key lime pie, which I love- however, gum should not taste like gram crackers too. Not for me!
Tanisha B.
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
Extra has alot of new flavors and this has to be my least favorite. Its long lasting but just doesn't appeal to my taste pallete.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Raleigh, NC
These dessert flavored gums are not very good. This one especially. The flavor disappears quickly and they're not worth the money.
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
This gum tastes pretty good but it doesn't last the longest time. I love the dessert idea though.
Aniya K.
Aniya K.
This is the worst flavor of gum I've had it's not good at all. Why key lime pie?
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
I actually liked this gum and it's other dessert-y brothers. It is in no way a substitute for dessert. Anyone who says it is is lying to you. That being said, the texture is soft enough and the flavor lasts a long time. The Key Lime and Apple Pie flavors were my favorites.
brans b.
brans b.
beside the strawberry gum wrigleys have this is by gar my most favorite flavor. I could eat this gum everyday
Maria C.
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Ive been looking for this gum for quite a while ? Ware can i find it? Ive looked in grocery stores but never find it.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Virginia Bch, VA
How long does the flavor last?