BY EXTRA DESSERT DELIGHTS

Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Key Lime Pie Sugarfree Gum.
New.
Artificially flavored.
3 packs.
3 fifteen-stick packages (45 sticks total). see more...

• Ive been looking for this gum for quite a while ? Ware can i find...2 Answers
  • How long does the flavor last?2 Answers
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
This gum was definitely not for me! It takes like key lime pie, which I love- however, gum should not taste like gram crackers too. Not for me!
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
Extra has alot of new flavors and this has to be my least favorite. Its long lasting but just doesn't appeal to my taste pallete.
brans b.
beside the strawberry gum wrigleys have this is by gar my most favorite flavor. I could eat this gum everyday
Katelyn P.
This gum tastes pretty good but it doesn't last the longest time. I love the dessert idea though.
Jennifer R.
Raleigh, NC
These dessert flavored gums are not very good. This one especially. The flavor disappears quickly and they're not worth the money.
Kelly G.
Super disgusting! All of the desert flavors are horrific tasting. They taste nothing like what is being advertised and only made me queasy after only about 15 minutes.
Ashlea H.
Cortland, OH
This is gum is not very good the flavor only last a little while and a really bad after tastse...
Nicole C.
The flavor disappears quickly and the actual flavor isn't good at all. I don't like these and they get kind of soft after a while in your mouth and start to fall apart.
Jessica E.
I actually liked this gum and it's other dessert-y brothers. It is in no way a substitute for dessert. Anyone who says it is is lying to you. That being said, the texture is soft enough and the flavor lasts a long time. The Key Lime and Apple Pie flavors were my favorites.
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
I picked this up one time because I love key lime pie! However, this gum did not meet my expectations, the gum didn't really taste like key lime and the gum got soft quickly and didn't last long.
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Ive been looking for this gum for quite a while ? Ware can i find it? Ive looked in grocery stores but never find it.
Carrie W.
Virginia Bch, VA
How long does the flavor last?