Add a Photo

By EXTRA DESSERT DELIGHTS
#198 in Gum
Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Key Lime Pie Sugarfree Gum.
New.
Artificially flavored.
3 packs.
3 fifteen-stick packages (45 sticks total).
Casey F.
Casey F.
Saginaw, MI
Pretty gross. Not a big fan of dessert flavored gum but this is one of the worst. The flavor was very sweet lime. The price is affordable but I would still rather buy something else. I feel that trident does a better job with the fruit flavors. Will not buy again.
julia h.
julia h.
Cottonwood, AZ
I bought the extra desert gum and yes it s amazing at first but runs out of flavor fast only good thing about it is it tastes just like the key lime pie or the root beer floats you all love
brans b.
brans b.
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:27 a.m.
Review for: Wrigley's Key Lime Pie Sugar Free Gum 45 piece
beside the strawberry gum wrigleys have this is by gar my most favorite flavor. I could eat this gum everyday
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
Dec. 6, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Wrigley's Key Lime Pie Sugar Free Gum 45 piece
This gum was definitely not for me! It takes like key lime pie, which I love- however, gum should not taste like gram crackers too. Not for me!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
I actually liked this gum and it's other dessert-y brothers. It is in no way a substitute for dessert. Anyone who says it is is lying to you. That being said, the texture is soft enough and the flavor lasts a long time. The Key Lime and Apple Pie flavors were my favorites.
Caitie S.
Caitie S.
Salem, OR
This gum is good, although it isn't up to par for me. The gum doesn't keep flavor long, which was disappointing.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
I picked this up one time because I love key lime pie! However, this gum did not meet my expectations, the gum didn't really taste like key lime and the gum got soft quickly and didn't last long.
shauna-kaye w.
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
Love all the flavors extra has but they get really soft after a while and i can see they are trying new flavors which is good. they are one of my favorite gums to have all the time it holds a lot in the pack you can always share.
Ashlea H.
Ashlea H.
Cortland, OH
This is gum is not very good the flavor only last a little while and a really bad after tastse...
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
The flavor disappears quickly and the actual flavor isn't good at all. I don't like these and they get kind of soft after a while in your mouth and start to fall apart.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Virginia Bch, VA
How long does the flavor last?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Ive been looking for this gum for quite a while ? Ware can i find it? Ive looked in grocery stores but never find it.