Wrigley's Extra Classic Bubble Sugarfree Gum - 15 CT

BY WRIGLEY'S

Wrigley's Extra Classic Bubble.
Long lasting flavor.
Classic bubble.
15 sticks.
Sugarfree gum. see more...

Wrigley's Extra Classic Bubble Sugarfree Gum  - 15 CT
Wrigley's Extra Classic Bubble Sugarfree Gum - 15 CT
  • "Very good gum and the added bonus is that it is sugar free!" in 1 review
Edith J.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have been buying this brand of gum for a very long time now. I just love the smell of it, good and long lasting flavor. Very affordable and the fact that is sugar free is what makes me buy all the time. My boyfriend knows how much I love it and he buys it for me.
Stephanie s.
Wrigley's extra gum is so delicious and comes in many varieties. It's around $4 dollars for a 3 pack of gum at your Walmart store. This pack specifically is the classic bubble gum flavor and it is true to that. I really like that it's soft to chew and has a lot of flavoring to it. It lasts a decently long time. Wrigley's Extra Classic Bubble Sugarfree Gum - 15 CT
Bee K.
The classic bubblegum flavor takes me back to my childhood every time. I like Wrigley's has found a way to offer that fun, familiar flavor in a sugar-free gum, however, I find the taste wears out within a minute. The aftertaste is artificial too.
Ashley S.
Hammondsville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite gums! It tastes like bubblegum and the flair sticks around a lot longer than an actual bubblegum so that’s definitely a plus in my book! Definitely a product I always try to have floating in my purse!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This gum does last for a while! It tastes great and a slice gives you the perfect amount of gum.. not too little and not too much... it isn’t my favorite just because I’ve had better lasting and flavor.. but it is a really good choice for gum!
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids love the flavor and as a mom I love that its sugar free! Great price and a lasting long flavor! My kids get this as a special treat at the end of a good week so I will buy again!
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cant ever go wrong with the classic bubble gum flavor! Its the best flavor there is. The smell alone smells of greatness. lol The price point for this gum is super inexpensive and you can purchase it pretty much anywhere.
Jared H.
Miamisburg, OH
I used to use chewing tobacco a lot. I tried EVERYTHING to help myself quit, but nothing helped. Eventually it got so bad where I had to will myself off of it. I started using sunflower seeds and that helped, but the salt destroyed my mouth. When I switched to Extra Bubblegum it was like it was heaven sent. I would go through a pack a day, but I eventually kicked the nasty habit. Now I chew this gum regularly and I love it. It tastes great and the taste lasts for quite a while. I love it!
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
My grammy used to always have this gum. Whenever she came to visit she would have some and it was a little treat i would get. I loved the flavor, now its a little too sweet for me, but I have such great memories attached to it so I would still chew it every once and a while.
Nicole M.
I literally love love love this gum and the best part about gum is that they have all sorts of flavors like mint, classical, ginger, chocolate, etc. But anyways gum also helps you focus and it keeps your brain going and science have proven if your taking a test only 1 side of your brain works but when you chew gum the other side starts to work and then the whole brain works and you get an easy A.
Sacha B.
Does the flavor last long?

Wrigley's Extra Classic Bubble Sugarfree Gum  - 15 CT