Add a Photo

By EXTRA
#111 in Gum
Wrigley's Extra Long Lasting flavor Classic Bubble Sugarfree Gum.
Now in new slim pack™.
3 packs.
3 fifteen-stick packages (45 sticks total).
Photo (1)
Christine D.
Christine D.

I love chewing gum! I like all flavors of it and it works out my jaw. The price is very reasonable. I wish the far would last a bit longer but overtall it's very tasty. I always chew gum when I'm at work or watching tv. I always gum when u go to the store plus its right buy the checkout so you don't forget to buy it
nancy r.
nancy r.
Salem, OR

In my opinion, I personally think the bubble flavor is really strong. You get a really strong artificial flavor that gives you a really disturbing after taste. I think that it also leaves your breath stinky in a way. I personally think the mint gum is the way to go, not this.
Fresno, CA

The only reason why I would chew this type of gum would be so I am actually chewing something. I usually chew this after I eat, or when I am nervous about something. I don't like how the the gum loses it flavor after a while. I would go for Trident.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Littleton, CO

Extra is one of my favorites when i wanna play with my gum. its one of the best to blow bubbles with. sadly as with most gums i don't feel the flavor lasts long enough. very quickly its gone and your left with just a glob of rubber to chew on.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Yorktown, Va

I love Extra gum! This flavor is a little too sweet for me but the flavor does last a good while and they are decent sized pieces of gum. It does get a little too hard to chew once the flavor is all gone but other than it is pretty good gum.
Clara C.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA

It's cheap and it tastes good. The dual-action lid is a nice touch, but not incredibly necessary. 2 pieces holds me over for awhile. I love extra sugar free gums!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

This gum is pretty good and it is priced reasonably. Although I usually prefer mint gum, this one has a flavor that lasts longer than other types of bubble gum.
April B.
April B.

Love all of this company's products! love the fact that it is sugar free and the flavor is soo yummy! the flavor seriously lasts forever and does not go hard!
Michele j.
Michele j.
Roosevelt, NY

I love chewing gum especially bubble gum. This brand's flavor lasts a long time. It doesn't dry your mouth like some others do after several hours of chewing.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, Ontario

Tastes just like bubble gum! I tend to chew it as a study gum because it's got such a distinct flavor to it. Overall great product.
Fresno, CA

Why does the gum lose its flavor after a while?

Join Now