Wrigley's Extra Classic Bubble Sugar Free Gum- 3 PK uploaded by Clara C.

BY EXTRA

Wrigley's Extra Long Lasting flavor Classic Bubble Sugarfree Gum.
Now in new slim pack™.
3 packs.
3 fifteen-stick packages (45 sticks total). see more...

• Why does the gum lose its flavor after a while?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
nancy r.
salem, OR
In my opinion, I personally think the bubble flavor is really strong. You get a really strong artificial flavor that gives you a really disturbing after taste. I think that it also leaves your breath stinky in a way. I personally think the mint gum is the way to go, not this.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
The only reason why I would chew this type of gum would be so I am actually chewing something. I usually chew this after I eat, or when I am nervous about something. I don't like how the the gum loses it flavor after a while. I would go for Trident.
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
not really fan of this gum. this would not be my first choice of gum. it is kind of hard to chew and strong flavor
Christine D.
I love chewing gum! I like all flavors of it and it works out my jaw. The price is very reasonable. I wish the far would last a bit longer but overtall it's very tasty. I always chew gum when I'm at work or watching tv. I always gum when u go to the store plus its right buy the checkout so you don't forget to buy it
Nicole S.
Littleton, CO
Extra is one of my favorites when i wanna play with my gum. its one of the best to blow bubbles with. sadly as with most gums i don't feel the flavor lasts long enough. very quickly its gone and your left with just a glob of rubber to chew on.
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
My favorite gum flavor especially when I'm on a diet. For me the taste reminds me of what it's described as 'Classic Bubble' gum. The flavor lasts a long time and even satisfies my hunger for a few hours. Also has a nice sweet taste even though it is sugar free.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
This gum is pretty good and it is priced reasonably. Although I usually prefer mint gum, this one has a flavor that lasts longer than other types of bubble gum.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
It's cheap and it tastes good. The dual-action lid is a nice touch, but not incredibly necessary. 2 pieces holds me over for awhile. I love extra sugar free gums!
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I love this gum. The flavor and color is classic. Great to pass the time and chew. I just wish that the flavor lasted longer. This would be miles better if I still tasted the flavor after a while.
Mariah M.
Florence, AL
This is my all time favorite gum from extra . It's extremely sweet and flavorful but the only down side is the gum gets really hard to chew when the flavor is gone .
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Why does the gum lose its flavor after a while?