Wrigley's Extra Classic Bubble Sugar Free Gum- 3 PK uploaded by Clara C.

BY EXTRA

Wrigley's Extra Long Lasting flavor Classic Bubble Sugarfree Gum.
Now in new slim pack™.
3 packs.
3 fifteen-stick packages (45 sticks total). see more...

• Why does the gum lose its flavor afte...it depends the brand too 2 Answers
Photo (1)
Christine D.
Christine D.
I love chewing gum! I like all flavors of it and it works out my jaw. The price is very reasonable. I wish the far would last a bit longer but overtall it's very tasty. I always chew gum when I'm at work or watching tv. I always gum when u go to the store plus its right buy the checkout so you don't forget to buy it
nancy r.
nancy r.
salem, OR
In my opinion, I personally think the bubble flavor is really strong. You get a really strong artificial flavor that gives you a really disturbing after taste. I think that it also leaves your breath stinky in a way. I personally think the mint gum is the way to go, not this.
Fresno, CA
The only reason why I would chew this type of gum would be so I am actually chewing something. I usually chew this after I eat, or when I am nervous about something. I don't like how the the gum loses it flavor after a while. I would go for Trident.
Clara C.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
It's cheap and it tastes good. The dual-action lid is a nice touch, but not incredibly necessary. 2 pieces holds me over for awhile. I love extra sugar free gums!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham , MI
This gum is pretty good and it is priced reasonably. Although I usually prefer mint gum, this one has a flavor that lasts longer than other types of bubble gum.
ruzina a.
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
not really fan of this gum. this would not be my first choice of gum. it is kind of hard to chew and strong flavor
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Littleton, CO
Extra is one of my favorites when i wanna play with my gum. its one of the best to blow bubbles with. sadly as with most gums i don't feel the flavor lasts long enough. very quickly its gone and your left with just a glob of rubber to chew on.
Michele j.
Michele j.
Roosevelt, NY
I love chewing gum especially bubble gum. This brand's flavor lasts a long time. It doesn't dry your mouth like some others do after several hours of chewing.
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
This is good gum! I love gum so I try different types sometimes..this is a nice gum to try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this gum!!!!. The flavor is classic and it has a long lasting flavor and it does not go hard !!!It's delicious
Fresno, CA
Why does the gum lose its flavor after a while?