Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum Peppermint - 18 CT uploaded by Camz A.

BY WRIGLEY'S

Wrigley's Eclipse Peppermint Sugarfree Gum.
Artificial and natural flavors.
Incredibly fresh breath.
18 pieces. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley N.
Hubert, NC
I love this brand of gum! The wintermint is my favorite. Such a good flavor that's strong but not overbearing. It also lasts longer than other brands. I also love the packaging because it doesn't take up too much room in my bag.
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this gum. It is a great breath freshener for when I need a quick pick me up during the day and the flavor is long lasting.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
This is a good gum. It has long lasting flavor and I love that it's sugar free. I chew this after a meal when I can't brush my teeth.
Malak A.
Package is easy to carry with u. Flavor lasts a long time. I keep a sleeve in the car and In my purse
Traci b.
Cumberland, MD
Long lasting flavor and taste. The peppermint isn't overwhelming. Sugar free is the added benefit!
Camz A.
Delta, BC
Overall this is a great effective gum to refresh your breathe before a meeting or class etc. I really love that it’s sugar free. It’s very affordable and the packaging is nice & compact to drop into your purse or bag for the day.