Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGumWrigley's
Eclipse Sugar Free Gum Peppermint - 18 CT

Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum Peppermint - 18 CT

by Wrigley's

Wrigley's Eclipse Peppermint Sugarfree Gum.
Artificial and natural flavors.
Incredibly fresh breath.
18 pieces.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum Peppermint - 18 CT!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum Peppermint - 18 CT uploaded by Em's Perlitta G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This 18 piece Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum Peppermint gum is the best product my daughter chews. My daughter has braces and on a medication that drys her mouth out pretty bad. Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum Peppermint - 18 CT is ADA Accepted, sugar free, 35% less calories, has artificial and natural flavors, and also if used as directed- chewing for 20 minutes after eating to produce or stimulate saliva to help prevent cavities. The peppermint flavor is refreshing and freshens breath after any meal.
Cumberland, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Long lasting flavor and taste. The peppermint isn't overwhelming. Sugar free is the added benefit!
Jackson, SC
This is a good gum. It has long lasting flavor and I love that it's sugar free. I chew this after a meal when I can't brush my teeth.
Hubert, NC
I love this brand of gum! The wintermint is my favorite. Such a good flavor that's strong but not overbearing. It also lasts longer than other brands. I also love the packaging because it doesn't take up too much room in my bag.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I absolutely love this gum. It is a great breath freshener for when I need a quick pick me up during the day and the flavor is long lasting.
Package is easy to carry with u. Flavor lasts a long time. I keep a sleeve in the car and In my purse
Delta , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum Peppermint - 18 CT uploaded by Camz A.
Overall this is a great effective gum to refresh your breathe before a meeting or class etc. I really love that it’s sugar free. It’s very affordable and the packaging is nice & compact to drop into your purse or bag for the day.

Looking for your answer?