Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Abigail G.Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Miranda E.

BY WRIGLEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Miranda E.
Miranda E.
I always keep a pack of this brand of gum in every bag I own whether it's my school bag or my purse it doesn't matter. I like this gum because it lasts for a long time and keeps it flavor. It also is good for your teeth and it decently priced! Also it's sugar free!
Sacha J.
Sacha J.
Carencro, LA
This gum starts working as soon as the first bead pops open in your mouth. it feels like you in the North Pole with that cold, minty taste. It attacks bad breath instantaneous.
Delaine M.
Delaine M.
This gum is very minty or should I say icy. Gives your mouth a refreshing feel. I normally picked them from my local supermarket or pharmacy
D I.
D I.
This is seriously my favorite gum. it gives such a fresh feeling to the mouth and doesn't disenigrate in your mouth when you're chewing it
Sally H.
Sally H.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this gum I keep it at work and in my car at all times! Great flavor, lasts long, and not expensive when you get the box at Sam's Club
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Carpentersvle, IL
Love the flavor of this gum. It's strong and minty to overpower bad breath. The flavor lasts pretty long too and it has a good texture.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
parsons, wv
The taste and freshness of Wrigley's sugar free gum. Its a refreshing treat with out the sugar additives.
Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.
Good for those stank breath days or when you've eaten a bloomin onion on the first date.. Lol.
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.
My go to flavor strong bold taste and last longer then regular gum. Always freshens my breath
Hongyu W.
Hongyu W.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is pretty. Even though, it says it cost eight dollars on this website but you can buy 18 packs at Costco for around eleven dollars. I have always carry this when I go out so this has become my necessity.
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Were can you find a great deal on them