Add a Photo

#123 in Gum
Photos (2)
Miranda E.
Miranda E.
I always keep a pack of this brand of gum in every bag I own whether it's my school bag or my purse it doesn't matter. I like this gum because it lasts for a long time and keeps it flavor. It also is good for your teeth and it decently priced! Also it's sugar free!
Sacha J.
Sacha J.
Carencro, LA
March 9, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Gum Polar Ice
This gum starts working as soon as the first bead pops open in your mouth. it feels like you in the North Pole with that cold, minty taste. It attacks bad breath instantaneous.
Delaine M.
Delaine M.
May 12, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Gum Polar Ice
This gum is very minty or should I say icy. Gives your mouth a refreshing feel. I normally picked them from my local supermarket or pharmacy
D I.
D I.
Feb. 12, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Eclipse Sugar Free
This is seriously my favorite gum. it gives such a fresh feeling to the mouth and doesn't disenigrate in your mouth when you're chewing it
Sally H.
Sally H.
Lynchburg, VA
July 17, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Gum Polar Ice
Love this gum I keep it at work and in my car at all times! Great flavor, lasts long, and not expensive when you get the box at Sam's Club
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Carpentersvle, IL
March 6, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Eclipse Sugar Free
Love the flavor of this gum. It's strong and minty to overpower bad breath. The flavor lasts pretty long too and it has a good texture.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
parsons, wv
March 7, 2016, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: Eclipse Sugar Free
The taste and freshness of Wrigley's sugar free gum. Its a refreshing treat with out the sugar additives.
Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.
June 3, 2016, 5:43 a.m.
Review for: Eclipse Sugar Free
Good for those stank breath days or when you've eaten a bloomin onion on the first date.. Lol.
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
June 18, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Eclipse Sugar Free
My go to flavor strong bold taste and last longer then regular gum. Always freshens my breath
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Great gum .it last for a very long time and it refreshes my taste buds. It's perfect when you have really garlicky food.
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Were can you find a great deal on them