Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Abigail G.Wrigley's Eclipse Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Miranda E.

BY WRIGLEY'S

An Avalanche of Icy Flavor. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hongyu W.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is pretty. Even though, it says it cost eight dollars on this website but you can buy 18 packs at Costco for around eleven dollars. I have always carry this when I go out so this has become my necessity.
Miranda E.
I always keep a pack of this brand of gum in every bag I own whether it's my school bag or my purse it doesn't matter. I like this gum because it lasts for a long time and keeps it flavor. It also is good for your teeth and it decently priced! Also it's sugar free!
Terra R.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I absolutely love this gum! I chew it every day! The flavor is super intense! I love having this gum for a quick freshen up before work or school. You can buy a three pack at Wal-Mart for less than $3! I always have at least one pack with me at all times!
Yrma B.
This is really good, I love it. It is so minty an fresh even after chewing for hours it has a long lasting flavor. It is super intense, I get it in my local supermarket everyday before going to school. Not only is it long lasting but is also so cheap.
Sacha J.
Carencro, LA
This gum starts working as soon as the first bead pops open in your mouth. it feels like you in the North Pole with that cold, minty taste. It attacks bad breath instantaneous.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
Wrigley's Eclipse - Polar Ice is refreshing. You can breathe and feel the minty freshness through your mouth and nose. A sure sign that you have some fresh breath! Great gum!
Christina G.
Hustonville, KY
I chew this gun at work everyday, I interact with people and always need fresh breathe. I couldn't go a day with out a pack! Love how long the flavor last!
Delaine M.
This gum is very minty or should I say icy. Gives your mouth a refreshing feel. I normally picked them from my local supermarket or pharmacy
Sally H.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this gum I keep it at work and in my car at all times! Great flavor, lasts long, and not expensive when you get the box at Sam's Club
D I.
This is seriously my favorite gum. it gives such a fresh feeling to the mouth and doesn't disenigrate in your mouth when you're chewing it
raven b.
Needles, CA
Were can you find a great deal on them