Add a Photo

#120 in Gum
Photo (1)
Miranda E.
Miranda E.

I always keep a pack of this brand of gum in every bag I own whether it's my school bag or my purse it doesn't matter. I like this gum because it lasts for a long time and keeps it flavor. It also is good for your teeth and it decently priced! Also it's sugar free!
Terra R.
Terra R.
Mc Kenzie, TN

I absolutely love this gum! I chew it every day! The flavor is super intense! I love having this gum for a quick freshen up before work or school. You can buy a three pack at Wal-Mart for less than $3! I always have at least one pack with me at all times!
Yrma B.
Yrma B.

This is really good, I love it. It is so minty an fresh even after chewing for hours it has a long lasting flavor. It is super intense, I get it in my local supermarket everyday before going to school. Not only is it long lasting but is also so cheap.
Sacha J.
Sacha J.
Carencro, LA

This gum starts working as soon as the first bead pops open in your mouth. it feels like you in the North Pole with that cold, minty taste. It attacks bad breath instantaneous.
Vickie S.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC

Wrigley's Eclipse - Polar Ice is refreshing. You can breathe and feel the minty freshness through your mouth and nose. A sure sign that you have some fresh breath! Great gum!
Delaine M.
Delaine M.

This gum is very minty or should I say icy. Gives your mouth a refreshing feel. I normally picked them from my local supermarket or pharmacy
Sally H.
Sally H.
Lynchburg, VA

Love this gum I keep it at work and in my car at all times! Great flavor, lasts long, and not expensive when you get the box at Sam's Club
D I.
D I.

This is seriously my favorite gum. it gives such a fresh feeling to the mouth and doesn't disenigrate in your mouth when you're chewing it
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Carpentersvle, IL

Love the flavor of this gum. It's strong and minty to overpower bad breath. The flavor lasts pretty long too and it has a good texture.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
parsons, wv

The taste and freshness of Wrigley's sugar free gum. Its a refreshing treat with out the sugar additives.
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA

Were can you find a great deal on them

Join Now