BY WRIGLEY'S

Wrigley's Eclipse Sugarfree Spearmint Gum.
Car cup.
Artificial and natural flavors.
Incredibly fresh breath.
60 pieces. see more...

Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
I like the container the gum comes in. Its convenient and I keep it in my car. Snap open, grab one and go. I give a 10. Love!!!!
Allison V.
Holland, MI
good flavor lasts fairly long, the package itself is the most useful can keep in the car or cupboard and refill, good design
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I like this gum a lot. We always have it in our house, car etc. It has great long lasting flavor. I highly recommend it.
Rosalyn M.
Upland , CA
Love this gum and it fits in my cup holder in the car and easily in all my purses. It last me quite awhile also.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
These mints are so refreshing and the spearmint is the best I have had out of all the mints I have ever tasted.
Ashley R.
East Haddam, CT
Love it. Great flavor, small pieces so it's easy to chew. Easy to keep right in the cup holder! It's a win win!
Jessie T.
Love this gum, the mint flavor is strong but amazing. Tastes good and your mouth will smell even better
Joy M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is the best gum ever. I love that it fits in my car's drink holder and easy access.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
Tastes great especially to be sugar free. I like having the gum in the small containers!
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect for my car cup holder. Great taste and lasts long. Great value and stays fresh