BY WRIGLEY'S

Wrigley's Eclipse Sugarfree Spearmint Gum.
Car cup.
Artificial and natural flavors.
Incredibly fresh breath.
60 pieces. see more...

Joy M.
Goodlettsville, TN
This is the best gum ever. I love that it fits in my car's drink holder and easy access.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
I don't really like this flavor and have to spit it out after an hour. I love the packaging and that I can put this in my car for on the go.
Allison V.
Holland, MI
good flavor lasts fairly long, the package itself is the most useful can keep in the car or cupboard and refill, good design
Rosalyn M.
Upland, CA
Love this gum and it fits in my cup holder in the car and easily in all my purses. It last me quite awhile also.
Ashley R.
East Haddam, CT
Love it. Great flavor, small pieces so it's easy to chew. Easy to keep right in the cup holder! It's a win win!
Carmen i.
Madison, WI
Muy buenos aunque un poco fuertes la menta pero nada mal para combatir el mal olor
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love this product the packaging is great for on the go. The little opening is perfect so the chicklets don't fall all over. I like the amount it holds I can share with so many people. It also freshens my breath. My only complaint is the flavor doesn't last long.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
These mints are so refreshing and the spearmint is the best I have had out of all the mints I have ever tasted.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
I really like these containers. They are perfect to keep in my desk drawer. The gum is great! It's a nice fresh mint flavor. It's not too strong like some other mint gums.
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Fits perfectly inside the cup holder in my car. I go through probably 6 pieces a day. Love the flavor, and it doesn't lose flavor quickly like other gums.