Add a Photo

By WRIGLEY'S
#183 in Gum
Wrigley's Eclipse Sugarfree Spearmint Gum.
Car cup.
Artificial and natural flavors.
Incredibly fresh breath.
60 pieces.
Photos (5)
Raylene L.
Raylene L.
Plano, TX
By far one of my favorite gums! This size really is great when you're on a long drive or just need some gum. I love that it can be refilled.
Joy M.
Joy M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is the best gum ever. I love that it fits in my car's drink holder and easy access.
Jade P.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
Nov. 30, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: Chewing Gum Sugar Free Spearmint
These mints are so refreshing and the spearmint is the best I have had out of all the mints I have ever tasted.
Meg D.
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Nov. 30, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Chewing Gum Sugar Free Spearmint
Fits perfectly inside the cup holder in my car. I go through probably 6 pieces a day. Love the flavor, and it doesn't lose flavor quickly like other gums.
Alison F.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Love this gum! I like how the container fits in the cup holder of my car so its always within reach. Priced right and you get a lot of gum.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Herrin, Il
Jan. 16, 2017, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Chewing Gum Sugar Free Spearmint
I really like these containers. They are perfect to keep in my desk drawer. The gum is great! It's a nice fresh mint flavor. It's not too strong like some other mint gums.
Joahn D.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Chewing Gum Sugar Free Spearmint
I love this product the packaging is great for on the go. The little opening is perfect so the chicklets don't fall all over. I like the amount it holds I can share with so many people. It also freshens my breath. My only complaint is the flavor doesn't last long.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
Tastes great especially to be sugar free. I like having the gum in the small containers!