BY WRIGLEY'S

Wrigley's Eclipse Sugarfree Spearmint Gum.
Car cup.
Artificial and natural flavors.
Incredibly fresh breath.
60 pieces. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alison F.
IOLA, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this gum! I like how the container fits in the cup holder of my car so its always within reach. Priced right and you get a lot of gum.
May B.
Georgetown, TX
Great gum wonderful flavor long lasting. Fits perfect in the cup holder. No summer is complete with out gum to ward off the BBQ breath
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
I like the container the gum comes in. Its convenient and I keep it in my car. Snap open, grab one and go. I give a 10. Love!!!!
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is pretty good gum. it keeps its flavor for a while and pops well. I like to have it around to chew when I want to snack.
Allison V.
Holland, MI
good flavor lasts fairly long, the package itself is the most useful can keep in the car or cupboard and refill, good design
Brianna G.
Bemidji , MN
It doesn’t have a great taste but I mean it’s gum and who doesn’t love that right? But overall it’s a pretty good product.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like this gum a lot. We always have it in our house, car etc. It has great long lasting flavor. I highly recommend it.
Rosalyn M.
Upland , CA
Love this gum and it fits in my cup holder in the car and easily in all my purses. It last me quite awhile also.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
These mints are so refreshing and the spearmint is the best I have had out of all the mints I have ever tasted.
Ashley R.
East Haddam, CT
Love it. Great flavor, small pieces so it's easy to chew. Easy to keep right in the cup holder! It's a win win!