BY WRIGLEY'S

Wrigley's Eclipse Sugarfree Spearmint Gum.
Car cup.
Artificial and natural flavors.
Incredibly fresh breath.
60 pieces. see more...

May B.
May B.
Georgetown, TX
Great gum wonderful flavor long lasting. Fits perfect in the cup holder. No summer is complete with out gum to ward off the BBQ breath
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
I like the container the gum comes in. Its convenient and I keep it in my car. Snap open, grab one and go. I give a 10. Love!!!!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I like this gum a lot. We always have it in our house, car etc. It has great long lasting flavor. I highly recommend it.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
East Haddam, CT
Love it. Great flavor, small pieces so it's easy to chew. Easy to keep right in the cup holder! It's a win win!
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Love this gum, the mint flavor is strong but amazing. Tastes good and your mouth will smell even better
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Perfect for my car cup holder. Great taste and lasts long. Great value and stays fresh
Carmen i.
Carmen i.
Madison, WI
Muy buenos aunque un poco fuertes la menta pero nada mal para combatir el mal olor
Megan C.
Megan C.
I love how convenient and how many you get with the little pack and I like how just 2 pieces is enough even one really. The flavor is intense and so fresh and clean feeling. Extra and Eclipse are my favorite.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Holland, MI
good flavor lasts fairly long, the package itself is the most useful can keep in the car or cupboard and refill, good design
Glory M.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
I don't really like this flavor and have to spit it out after an hour. I love the packaging and that I can put this in my car for on the go.