BY WRIGLEY'S

Wrigley's Eclipse Sugarfree Spearmint Gum.
Car cup.
Artificial and natural flavors.
Incredibly fresh breath.
60 pieces. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love how convenient and how many you get with the little pack and I like how just 2 pieces is enough even one really. The flavor is intense and so fresh and clean feeling. Extra and Eclipse are my favorite.
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
I have the blue one and I always have one of these in my car! Super easy to use with the little piece that opens for fast use or the big opening for a few pieces at a time! Tastes great and makes me feel minty fresh! Love this gum
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
I really like these containers. They are perfect to keep in my desk drawer. The gum is great! It's a nice fresh mint flavor. It's not too strong like some other mint gums.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love this product the packaging is great for on the go. The little opening is perfect so the chicklets don't fall all over. I like the amount it holds I can share with so many people. It also freshens my breath. My only complaint is the flavor doesn't last long.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these car cups! I always keep one in my cup holder, & am always popping a piece in whenever i go somewhere. It's more convenient than digging into my purse.
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Fits perfectly inside the cup holder in my car. I go through probably 6 pieces a day. Love the flavor, and it doesn't lose flavor quickly like other gums.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't really like this flavor and have to spit it out after an hour. I love the packaging and that I can put this in my car for on the go.
Raylene L.
Plano, TX
By far one of my favorite gums! This size really is great when you're on a long drive or just need some gum. I love that it can be refilled.
Alison F.
IOLA, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this gum! I like how the container fits in the cup holder of my car so its always within reach. Priced right and you get a lot of gum.
May B.
Georgetown, TX
Great gum wonderful flavor long lasting. Fits perfect in the cup holder. No summer is complete with out gum to ward off the BBQ breath