BY WRIGLEY'S

Wrigley's Eclipse Sugarfree Spearmint Gum.
Car cup.
Artificial and natural flavors.
Incredibly fresh breath.
60 pieces. see more...

Crystal A.
Such a convenient container for gum. Perfect size that doesn’t take so much space on the desk and fits cozy in a cup holder. My favorite flavor is spearmint. It has a crispy outer shell that I feel protects the quality of the gum versus Trident which has a powdery outer layer. Price is average compared to other brands but I like eclipse for the long lasting effects.
Kayla M.
Stroudsburg, PA
I have the blue one and I always have one of these in my car! Super easy to use with the little piece that opens for fast use or the big opening for a few pieces at a time! Tastes great and makes me feel minty fresh! Love this gum
Katie G.
N/A
I like eclipse gum, the packaging is nice so it doesn’t get squished in my purse, and the price is good for 60 piece. Spearmint isn’t my favorite flavor, but the flavor in the gum does stay.
Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love how convenient and how many you get with the little pack and I like how just 2 pieces is enough even one really. The flavor is intense and so fresh and clean feeling. Extra and Eclipse are my favorite.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
I really like these containers. They are perfect to keep in my desk drawer. The gum is great! It's a nice fresh mint flavor. It's not too strong like some other mint gums.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love this product the packaging is great for on the go. The little opening is perfect so the chicklets don't fall all over. I like the amount it holds I can share with so many people. It also freshens my breath. My only complaint is the flavor doesn't last long.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these car cups! I always keep one in my cup holder, & am always popping a piece in whenever i go somewhere. It's more convenient than digging into my purse.
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Fits perfectly inside the cup holder in my car. I go through probably 6 pieces a day. Love the flavor, and it doesn't lose flavor quickly like other gums.
Raylene L.
Plano, TX
By far one of my favorite gums! This size really is great when you're on a long drive or just need some gum. I love that it can be refilled.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't really like this flavor and have to spit it out after an hour. I love the packaging and that I can put this in my car for on the go.

back