Add a Photo

By ECLIPSE
#158 in Gum
Wrigley's Eclipse Polar Ice Sugarfree Gum.
Incredibly fresh breath.
Buy 3 and save.
3 twelve-piece packages (36 pieces total).
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
This gum is so good the flavor is a phenomenal it doesn't dry out in your mouth. I know it's a sugar-free gum but I mean it's still good I got this kind by accident once and so far I love it it's absolutely the best it's worth purchasing again and again
Amber E.
Amber E.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I've almost always got a pack of Polar Ice in my purse! Great fresh, long lasting flavor! Definitely one of my favorite was to keep my breathe fresh during the day.
Francine T.
Francine T.
Pueblo, CO
Always great for great smelling fresh breath! Flavor lasts long too! Packaging is great to throw,in purse or pocket so you can always have fresh gum on hand!
Misty M.
Misty M.
Greenville, SC
I love the flavor, the texture, and how long this gum lasts. There are little flavor crystals that add a burst of freshness, too.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
I love this gum its cooling and flavorful..it lasts for quite a long time. Great buy
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Feb. 17, 2017, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Gum Sugarfree Polar Ice
The flavor of this gum is absolutely refreshing, when I need to freshen my breath real quick this gum helps a lot! Although after a while the gum gets hard and I have to spit it out. If this didn't occur I would have given it 5 stars. Overall i do like this gum!
Ruth L.
Ruth L.
Parrottsville, TN
May 29, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Gum Sugarfree Polar Ice
It is good and it cools nicely but it is not my favorite flavor.  The mint is refreshing and the price is right. The gum gets hard after awhile of chewing.
Maureen  V.
Maureen V.
Buffalo, NY
I like the flavor of this gum and since it's sugar free, it's an added bonus. The fact that there's 3 in a pack, I can put one in my purse and leave one in the car. It doesn't hurt that it provides fresh breath!
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Dec. 5, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Gum Sugarfree Polar Ice
One of the best flavors of gum! It was always very minty and fresh with a cooling effect that lasted for hours. I rarely had to keep getting a new piece quickly. good price, always has a decent count that won't run out soon. Would recommend to anyone who loves cool feeling, sorta like menthol.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Sonora, ky
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Gum Sugarfree Polar Ice
What can I say? My go-to. I have to have gum in my car during long car trips. This is the first kind I reach for at the store. The mintiness is very high and I love that I makes my mouth feel clean.