Add a Photo

By ECLIPSE
#172 in Gum
Wrigley's Eclipse Polar Ice Sugarfree Gum.
Incredibly fresh breath.
Buy 3 and save.
3 twelve-piece packages (36 pieces total).
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC

One of the best flavors of gum! It was always very minty and fresh with a cooling effect that lasted for hours. I rarely had to keep getting a new piece quickly. good price, always has a decent count that won't run out soon. Would recommend to anyone who loves cool feeling, sorta like menthol.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Apple Valley , Ca

This gum is so good the flavor is a phenomenal it doesn't dry out in your mouth. I know it's a sugar-free gum but I mean it's still good I got this kind by accident once and so far I love it it's absolutely the best it's worth purchasing again and again
Amber E.
Amber E.
Big Stone Gap, VA

I've almost always got a pack of Polar Ice in my purse! Great fresh, long lasting flavor! Definitely one of my favorite was to keep my breathe fresh during the day.
Francine T.
Francine T.
Pueblo, CO

Always great for great smelling fresh breath! Flavor lasts long too! Packaging is great to throw,in purse or pocket so you can always have fresh gum on hand!
Misty M.
Misty M.
Greenville, SC

I love the flavor, the texture, and how long this gum lasts. There are little flavor crystals that add a burst of freshness, too.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.

I love this gum its cooling and flavorful..it lasts for quite a long time. Great buy
Maureen  V.
Maureen V.
Buffalo, NY

I like the flavor of this gum and since it's sugar free, it's an added bonus. The fact that there's 3 in a pack, I can put one in my purse and leave one in the car. It doesn't hurt that it provides fresh breath!

Join Now