BY WRIGLEY'S #16 in Gum

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Wrigley's doublemint gum 15 ct see more...

Ashley L.
Well.. I really wish Wrigley's gum didn't start containing horrible things like Aspartame etc... Sure, the taste is original and fine, but I really dislike all the popular gum brands that use horrible ingredients in their gum base and all the other added stuff that is honestly unnecessary. I will probably only chew this occasionally, but with the ingredients, I really have a hard time enjoying the gum. Taste is minty and sweet. Oh well
Brenna S.
Wrigley's gum is awesome it never gets super sticky, never starts falling apart, and never gets super hard to chew after the flavor goes away. Which all gums flavor starts to fade which is normal and understandable. But Wrigley's flavor actually lasts a long time. Doublemint is super good too! Its a frsh flavor but not too overwhelming.
Bianka D.
Kearny, NJ
I give this gum a 5 star rating because the flavor is strong.this gum is available at almost all stores.this is worth the money because it comes with 15 pieces.i chew this everyday in school or after meals when I'm out.i recommend this to others because the flavor lasts long and because of the great taste.
Jennifer G.
Brighton, MI
I love how minty fresh my breath is after chewing this gum! With all the flavor choices available, this is the gum my family requests the most. The flavor is long lasting compared to most brands of gum. I love the iconic green label, too. It's easy to recognize as a product that stands the test of time.
Becca L.
Beaverdam, OH
I absolutely love Wrigley's Double mint gum. It is very affordable. It has a great taste and the flavor last a decent amount of time. The flavor is also not over powering like some are. The gum comes in a convenient pack you take on the go or throw in your purse. It's also only 10 calories.
nancy r.
salem, OR
This gum has little left to say. Its chewy, which is good but the flavor goes immediately after about 10 minutes. The flavor is okay but not the best. You can get this gum at any grocery store. pretty much every store carries this. You can find it by the cashier registry isle.
Cameron B.
Destin, FL
This gum is so good omg it is the best gum it has long lasting flavor. It is like the best value. It beats them because of the long lasting flavor. I don't eat it that often surprisingly. Not really they don't like this gum so my friends would not like the recommendation
Bernadette T.
This is my oldie but goodie favorite gum. I have a pack in my vehicle's and in my purse. I first started chewing this gum when I was in 6th grade. I have tried other gums and like a few others but this is my main go to gum. It freshness your breath too lol
Abby A.
Undoubtably my favorite gum and always has been. It's always a buy when grocery shopping. I feel like this is a gum that always has a flavor to it and alway leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh. If I had to choose one gum to chew forever, this would be it!
Kali C.
This flavor (along with many of the Wrigley's flavors) simply just doesn't last long enough. I feel like it loses the minty-ness after a minute and then just becomes stringy. Giving it 3 stars because the flavor is good and makes your breath smell good.
Amanda R.
Is Doublemint still one of your favorite gums?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite Wrigley's flavor? Mine is doublemint.
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
Doublemint or juicy fruit??
Shannon P.
Does this gum even taste good I mean it is pretty cheap for gum?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it leave an odd after taste?