BY WRIGLEY'S #18 in Gum

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Wrigley's doublemint gum 15 ct see more...

Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used these in a play where I had to chew a bunch of pieces of gum at once and I went through so many of these packs.  15 pieces of Wrigley's in your mouth is wildy uncomfortable and will make you drool like crazy.  The taste is also just disgusting.  Individually, they're a life saver for auditions and dates!
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite gum. If I could I would chew it everyday. It has great flavor which I think is the most important part. As a bonus it's one of the few I can usually find that does not have aspartame in it since I have a reaction to it.
Melissa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gym tastes slightly minty and real sugary at first. You don't have to chew it long at all and the flavor is gone. The consistency is real soft at first but the longer you chew it the more rubbery it gets. Once you spit this gum out you will have a horrible aftertaste and sour bad breath. I do not recommend this gum.
Hiedi W.
Clayton, NC
Love it! Wrigley's Double Mint gum has a really fresh feel in your mount and leaves your month feeling cool and refreshing even after you have gotten rid of it. The flavor last and the gum doesn't get firm for awhile, unlike most gum. Wrigley's has individually wrapped each piece of gum so that it doesn't stick together. I would definitely recommend this gum to others.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum. It's one of my favorites. It's sweet and minty. It freshens your mouth and has a great taste. It doesn't last very long, but it's still great. It's also a great value. I would definitely recommend it.
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
This gum reminds me of my grandmother because she always carried it in her purse. Unfortunately, I feel like it hasn't changed whatsoever and to me isn't the best tasting mint gum. The flavor doesn't last very long either and once you open the package, I feel like the sticks get hard pretty quick.
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum! I usually get it at Walmart or target, it’s quite affordable. The flavor is perfect, not too sweet and not too strong. It definitely freshens my breath and its super fun to chew. Only complaint is that the flavor disappears quickly, about after 5 min. Totally recommend trying this gum!!
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
I love my Wrigley's Doublemint gum. This and maybe one other is one of my favorites but I love and I will be gone. Expression when I eat a meal and I'm trying to get some food at my team and working my teeth on my mouth fresh
Cindy S.
Hamilton, Ohio
Wrigley's Doublemint gum, is truly an American Classic. It is so refreshing on a hot summer day, and taste so good, that it literally can temporally quench a dry mouth. I recommend this gum for all ages.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
This gum reminds me of my late grandmother who always had some Wrigley's Doublemint Gum at her house. The flavor lasts for a long time, but it can be a little strong at first. Another bonus: It's inexpensive and available almost everywhere.
Amanda R.
Is Doublemint still one of your favorite gums?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite Wrigley's flavor? Mine is doublemint.
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
Doublemint or juicy fruit??
Shannon P.
Does this gum even taste good I mean it is pretty cheap for gum?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it leave an odd after taste?