BY WRIGLEY'S #13 in Gum

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Wrigley's doublemint gum 15 ct see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kennie K.
Dallas
Review for: 5 Sticks more...
I usually get packs of these gum at convenience stores or at the Family Dollar without any real concern for the price since they are super affordable, like under $1. My old standby is Spearmint.

I don't recommend always chewing gum due to the wear and tear on the stomach from churning & acid production in expectation of food that doesn't come. The chewing can lead to ulcers from the effects of the acid upon the lining of an empty stomach. Sometimes heartburn is also common in this case.

Nevertheless, chewing gum for no more than 5 minutes directly after a meal does aid in digestion. Sorry, but not sorry, for the nutrition lesson, LOL! We've only got one stomach. I care about yours too!
Jaci F.
Orange, CA
Review for: 5 Sticks more...
I buy this at Costco or I guess I should say I used to but not anymore. It’s very difficult to find gum that is not sugar free or contains aspartame. I always thought doublemint was just made with sugar but it’s not. For some reason i decided to read the ingredients and low and behold it’s made with aspartame. Yes it has sugar in it too.
I just don’t buy stuff that has aspartame in it and I’m always disappointed when they “sneak” it in
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used these in a play where I had to chew a bunch of pieces of gum at once and I went through so many of these packs.  15 pieces of Wrigley's in your mouth is wildy uncomfortable and will make you drool like crazy.  The taste is also just disgusting.  Individually, they're a life saver for auditions and dates!
Ashley L.
Review for: 5 Sticks more...
This gum is very minty. I love the flavor but hate that it does away very quickly and then it's so tasteless and I'm just ready to spit it out. It is cheap but I wouldn't recommend it.
Sydney 💋.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Wrigley's Doublemint Gum, 10 Packs, 10 ea more...
This has a long lasting flavor! I've tried a lot of other gums and they taste great but don't last. I love the spearmint and it's so minty. You get a decent amount of 15 sticks in a pack. I love this gum!
Kate B.
Hudson
Review for: 15 Sticks more...
This is my favorite mint gum. It tastes like sweet mint it isn’t too overpowering and I like that it’s sugary. I don’t chew it often because it is so sugary, but it’s one of my favorite types of gum.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite gum. If I could I would chew it everyday. It has great flavor which I think is the most important part. As a bonus it's one of the few I can usually find that does not have aspartame in it since I have a reaction to it.
Nikki w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Wrigley's Doublemint Gum, 10 Packs, 10 ea more...
This is my favorite mint gum because the mint is not too strong, it has a sweet flavor with it as well and the flavor lasts for a long time ! It also doesn’t get hard just few minutes after you start chewing it like some other gum does
Melissa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gym tastes slightly minty and real sugary at first. You don't have to chew it long at all and the flavor is gone. The consistency is real soft at first but the longer you chew it the more rubbery it gets. Once you spit this gum out you will have a horrible aftertaste and sour bad breath. I do not recommend this gum.
Hiedi W.
Clayton, NC
Love it! Wrigley's Double Mint gum has a really fresh feel in your mount and leaves your month feeling cool and refreshing even after you have gotten rid of it. The flavor last and the gum doesn't get firm for awhile, unlike most gum. Wrigley's has individually wrapped each piece of gum so that it doesn't stick together. I would definitely recommend this gum to others.
Amanda R.
Is Doublemint still one of your favorite gums?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite Wrigley's flavor? Mine is doublemint.
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
Doublemint or juicy fruit??
Shannon P.
Does this gum even taste good I mean it is pretty cheap for gum?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it leave an odd after taste?