BY WRIGLEY'S

Kendra F.
Jackson, MI
I have loved chewing Wrigley's for a very long time. It has really good flavor compared to competitors, but sometimes the flavor wears off pretty quickly. It is very affordable, which is another reason it is so appealing. It is definitely repurchase worthy, because of the price and the taste, just remember that the flavor tends to wear off pretty quick.
Angie R.
One of my favorite chewing gums. The flavor is so strong and it lasts hours. Only thing, you can definitely tell there's lots of sugar in this chewing gum.
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
I used to chew spearmint gum all the time but for some reason i stopped...i recently started again and realized it was one of my favorite flavors
Josh P.
Statesville, NC
Really nice and minty, lasts long. Great buy for a great price. I would definitely recommend.
Miranda K.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My fave gum flavour ! Reminds me of being a kid. It's a sweet mint flavour but still freshens your breath. My only complaint is that the flavour fades quickly! I usually only purchase this when I'm feeling nostalgic, only due to the taste changing so quickly!
Gunilla V.
I used to love this flavour and i used to keep one of the compartments in my bag full all the time, i used to chew them all day long, i used to chew them in classroom and often teacher would punish me but it kept on chewing.