BY BIG RED

Buy on Walmart
Stacey M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love big red gum, it has a great long lasting cinnamon flavor and one of my favorite gums of all time.
Malak A.
Love the cinnamon flavor, kinda tingles my mouth for about 20 seconds. I wish the flavor would last long
Brandy M.
Sarasota, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Classic cinnamon gum, spicy flavor. One of my favorites. Now I want to go.buy.some just thinking of it.
Melissa M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love this classic. Flavorful at first but loses flavor fairly quickly. But for the price it's great.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this gum. Can never go wrong with cinnamon flavor. Yummy. I wish the taste lasted long though.
Ashley S.
Maryville, TN
Love this gum! It's been my favorite for as long as I can remember. Perfect flavor and lasts a while.
Bridget P.
Eight Mile, AL
Love the taste but it gets stale too quick and is not very pleasant to smell on someone's breath.
Janah P.
Johnson City, TN
leaves breath smelling great. cheap. tastes great. doesnt lose flavor as easily as other brands.
Brittany H.
Jena, LA
Big Red is my all time favorite gum ! I love that it's cinnamon flavored and it tastes amazing !!
Sara T.
Big Red is my favorite Wrigleys flavor! It's so refreshing and such a burst of cinnamon flavor!
Yolanda D.
Whats your favorite memory of the first time you had big red gum?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does this burn your mouth too?