BY BIG RED #90 in Gum

Angie W.
The flavor gets 5 stars but the flavor also fades way too fast do I have to give it 3. I go through a pack in two days because I have to keep chewing a new one to get the flavor.
Brittany W.
Aumsville, OR
My favorite gum by far. I love the brand and the flavor. When I buy this gum, I buy it in bulk. It's very affordable. I usually go thru a pack in about two days. Awesome cinnamon flavor. Worth every penny. In my eyes, it's very much worth repurchasing.
Taylor R.
This has always been my favorite gun the only downside is it looses flavor quickly. The flavor alone is pretty good I just wished it would last longer
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
Big Red gum is like a star burst exploding in my mouth! It's the best cinnamon gum on this galaxy. It's never too hot or too sweet, but just right
Kendall K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite chewing gums. I love how it taste and make my breath smell good. Only complaint I have is that the flavor doesn't last long.
Lindsay G.
Tastes great and I like that it's a multi-pack. Big Red is one of my favorites and I chew it often. Flavor doesn't last as long as it used to.
Jaycee P.
Onaway, MI
Flavor fades fast and kinda gets hard to chew after a while. Cheap to get but overall I don't consider it worth the buy but that's just me.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Nice chewing gum if you like cinnamon flavor. I love this gum and having been buying it since I was a kid. I bought this gum from Walgreens
Aleshia B.
rockmart, GA
This is my all time favorite gum I use to chew on this during church. It got that hot but not to hot feeling when putting it in your mouth
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I love cinnamon flavored everything so of course I like this gum. I wish the flavor lasted a little bit longer but it is very good.
Yolanda D.
Whats your favorite memory of the first time you had big red gum?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does this burn your mouth too?